Watch: Chris Brown soars higher and higher in 'Till I Die' clip
Wiz Khalifa and Big Sean come along for the fun
Chris Brown, who seems to be releasing a new video a day now, lobbed another one over the fence yesterday with “Till I Die,” and he brought along friends Wiz Khalifa (seriously, does that dude just hop from one person’s record to the next?) and Big Sean.
Brown certainly likes to take on different personas, and for this one he trades in the smooth lover in “Sweet Love” for an old school rapper complete with gold grill, lots of bling, and an elevator that goes to the 420th floor, where Khalifa and Big Sean are waiting. Once they get outside, they hop into a car commandeered by rapper patron saint Snoop Dogg filled with classy-looking dames. Yeah, we are kidding about that last line, especially since Big Sean talks about seeking women who are “smoking my d**k” and are “ass up, nose down.” Line forms to the left, ladies!!
[More after the jump...]
Our heroes end up at a house filled with total stoners and a bong as big as the Stanley Cup. In a pop haze, Brown finally explodes into the giggles and no doubt goes looking for some snacks to fend off the worst case ever of the munchies as the video, directed by Brown, fades to black.
The clip starts with a poor schlub with a real black cloud over his head as he delivers mail in an office. That’s a cute premise and it would have been interesting to see where Brown could have gone with that. It will also be interesting to see if Sarah Palin responds to his dropping her name in the clip in reference to a look-alike who is sitting bare-assed on a copy machine making copies of her behind. We wondered where she’d gone...
Brown’s new album, “Fortune,” drops July 3.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
3 months ago
6 months ago
|Discuss Music General on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013