Carly Rae Jepsen goes for week six atop the Bilboard Hot 100 with 'Call Me Maybe'
Pink and Katy Perry have wonderful weeks as well
It’s a good week for women on the Billboard Hot 100 as Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” stays at No. 1, while both Katy Perry and Pink make great strides as well.
Pink’s “Blow Me (One Last Kiss),” the first single from forthcoming album “The Truth About Love,” blows into the top 10 this week, catapulting 58-9. “Kiss” makes an even dozen Top 10 hits for Pink, leaving her only behind Rihanna and Beyonce for the most top 10s by any female since 2000. Perry’s “Wide Awake,” climbs 4-3 on the Billboard 100 and topples “Call Me” from the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Digital Songs chart.
Maroon 5’s “Payphone” featuring Wiz Khalifa stays at No. 2 while Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” slips 3-4. Ellie Goulding’s “Lights” remains at No. 5.
In addition to Pink’s flight into the top 10, Flo Rida’s “Whistle” gains five places to stop at No. 7. “Whistle” is his third top 10 from current album, “Wild Ones,” following “Good Feeling” and the title track, according to Billboard.
Rihanna’s “Where Have You Been” stays No. 6, David Guetta’s “Titanium” featuring Sia falls one to No. 9 and Usher’s “Scream” stays at No. 10.
News From Our Partners
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'Call Me Maybe' Captures Top Digital Song Honor at 2013 Billboard Music Awards Macklemore + Ryan Lewis Win Best Rap Song for 'Thrift Shop' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards 2013 Billboard Music Awards Gets a Tour From Taylor Swift's '22′ Performance [Video]
- 'Doctor Who' Season 8 Confirmed, Steven Moffat to Return The Wrap Up: Behind-the-Scenes Image from 'Godzilla' Shows a Train in Peril Batman: Arkham Origins Will See the Return of Kevin Conroy
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Prince set to performSunday, May 19, 2013
So is the new album title really 'Yeezus?'Sunday, May 19, 2013
'The Great Gatsby' and Beyonce's bey-bey also make the listSunday, May 19, 2013
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013