Carly Rae Jepsen goes for week six atop the Bilboard Hot 100 with 'Call Me Maybe'
Pink and Katy Perry have wonderful weeks as well
It’s a good week for women on the Billboard Hot 100 as Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe” stays at No. 1, while both Katy Perry and Pink make great strides as well.
Pink’s “Blow Me (One Last Kiss),” the first single from forthcoming album “The Truth About Love,” blows into the top 10 this week, catapulting 58-9. “Kiss” makes an even dozen Top 10 hits for Pink, leaving her only behind Rihanna and Beyonce for the most top 10s by any female since 2000. Perry’s “Wide Awake,” climbs 4-3 on the Billboard 100 and topples “Call Me” from the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Digital Songs chart.
Maroon 5’s “Payphone” featuring Wiz Khalifa stays at No. 2 while Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” slips 3-4. Ellie Goulding’s “Lights” remains at No. 5.
In addition to Pink’s flight into the top 10, Flo Rida’s “Whistle” gains five places to stop at No. 7. “Whistle” is his third top 10 from current album, “Wild Ones,” following “Good Feeling” and the title track, according to Billboard.
Rihanna’s “Where Have You Been” stays No. 6, David Guetta’s “Titanium” featuring Sia falls one to No. 9 and Usher’s “Scream” stays at No. 10.
News From Our Partners
- 'Hangover III': The Reviews Are In! Jennifer Aniston Breaks Bad, Strips Down In 'We're The Millers' Trailer 'Star Wars' Fans Still Love To Hate Ewoks 30 Years Later
- The Saturdays Are Sexy Housewives Seeking a 'Gentleman' in New Video Enter for a Chance to See Emblem3 Live on 'Good Morning America!' Bruno Mars Rumored for 'American Idol' Judge Spot
- Less Jaywalking, More Web-friendly Clips: Dos and Don'ts for Seth Meyers' Late Night Career What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go? Nashville Season Finale Review: Funerals, Proposals, Car Accidents, Oh My?
- The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC The Telefile - Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie. Hello, Series Highlight. The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Eight: Blue Is The Warmest Color captures a relationship’s rawness and beauty Hear This: Pantera’s “Walk” is the cry of aggrieved, disaffected youth Watch This: Vanishing Point caters to car nuts and existentialists alike
- Is There Hope For Jaime & Brienne Shippers? PHOTOS: Inside Lucille Austero's New Apartment WATCH: Full-Length Trailers For 'The Millers,' 'Hostages' And 'Mom'
- Quicksilver in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Evan Peters Cast as Magneto's Son 'Poltergeist' Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel Brad Pitt Shocks Fans at 'World War Z' Screening (VIDEO)
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
Go behind the scenes of the new magical Las Vegas extravaganzaThursday, May 23, 2013
Quartet hopes to put out new set 'in the next year'Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Daft Punk scores its first Top 10 hitWednesday, May 22, 2013
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013