Can Ke$ha end her reign?
Radiohead singer is joined by Damien Rice and Philip Glass
Swift also stars in the film, along with Taylor Lautner, Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper and Patrick Dempsey
No word yet on when we’ll get a follow-up to Taylor Swift’s “Fearless,” the top-selling album of 2009, but we will get new song from Swift on the soundtrack to “Valentine’s Day,” out Feb. 9. The movie, which features Swift, as well as Taylor Lautner, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts, Joe Jonas, Queen Latifah, Patrick Dempsey and many more, opens Feb. 12.
1. Taylor Swift – “Today Was A Fairytale”
2. Michael Franti & Spearhead – “Say Hey (I Love You)”
3. Jools Holland and Jamiroquai – “I’m In The Mood For Love”
4. Willie Nelson – “On The Street Where You Live”
5. Sausalito Foxtrot – “Everyday”
6. Jewel – “Stay Here Forever”
7. Ben E. King – “Amor”
8. Amy Winehouse – “Cupid”
9. Maroon 5 – “The Way You Look Tonight”
10. Joss Stone – “4 and 20″
11. Diane Birch – “Valentino”
12. Nat King Cole – “Te Quiero Dijeste”
13. Taylor Swift – “Jump Then Fall”
14. Black Gold – “Shine”
15. Steel Magnolia – “Keep On Lovin’ You”
16. Leighton Meester featuring Robin Thicke – “Somebody To Love”
17. the bird and the bee – “I’m Into Something Good”
18. Anju Ramapriyam – “Signed Sealed Delivered I’m Yours”
Set benefits two charities run by The Recording Academy
See how Gucci Mane magically appears...sort of
Oh sure, you can watch the video for Big Boi’s “Shine Blockas,” which raced with the far superior Jay-Z clip for “On to the Next One,” to be the first video of 2010, but the only reason to is if you’re missing Gucci Mane since his unfortunate incarceration or just to hear the song, which is infinitely more interesting than the video. You’ll also learn that a Big Boi is Falcons fan, no surprise there given his Atlanta roots.
Long-delayed set is pushed back until June
Yeah Yeah Yeahs' singer denied by Academy
The Yeah Yeah Yeah’s Karen O can stop shopping for an Oscar dress now. The Academy’s music branch has declared her score for “Where the Wild Things Are,” composed with Carter Burwell, ineligible for contention, according to The Wrap.
Album includes contributions from Sia, MIA, Goldfrapp and Santigold
Is Christina Aguilera channeling Lindsey Wagner with her fourth studio album, “Bionic, out in March? Or maybe she’s just talking about what a woman has to be to juggle a career, marriage and motherhood.
Shows, billed as 'An Evening with Wilco' precedes Japan swing
Wilco’s Jeff Tweedy is also producing an album for Mavis Staples for Anti- Records, as well as working on the band’s new album, according to Billboard.
Backed by Classic Tab, guitarist performs from his eight solo sets