Credit: Esquire Network
Two athletes. Five months. Eight of the toughest races in the world. Oh, and one show. "Boundless" premieres on the Esquire Network Wed. Sept. 25 at 10:00 p.m., and it basically shows what two guys can do when they quit wasting time at the gym and go do fun stuff instead to stay fit. Athlete-pals Simon Donato and Paul “Turbo” Trebilcock run, climb, bike and do other exhausting things as part of this eight-part documentary series.
Each hour-long episode focuses on a different race, including:
* A seven-day race through volcanic terrain in Iceland.
* A paddle race between the islands of Molokai and Oahu in Hawaii.
* A 46-mile foot race with fierce obstacles including elephants and lions in Kenya.
* A 50-mile treacherous river canoe marathon in South Africa.
* A near catastrophic 12.8-mile mountain bike race in Utah.
* A 155-mile, five-day foot race through the scorching deserts of Egypt.
* A 142-mile run through flooded jungles in remote villages of Cambodia.
* An Ironman, the renowned global triathlon, in Thailand.
Watch this first-look clip and feel sort of embarrassed by your work out routine: