Reality TV Roundup: The latest on 'The Bachelor,' 'Project Runway' and more
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, now
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch any competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
The top 10 women perform. So, you can read about that.
The top 10 men perform. Jeez. Time to cut some people.
It's the Vegas round! And the top 10 finalists are revealed! And this is a recap! Of that!
It's a duct tape challenge! And they've gotta make prom dresses! It's a high school flashback nightmare!
This time around, medics visit the island. Hey, wouldn't it be funny if they couldn't leave?
Shamar Thomas talks to HitFix about having a divot on his cornea. And hurting his finger. And stuff.
THE AMAZING RACE
It's a "to be continued" ending. Psyche!
People have A LOT of opinions about whether or not AshLee was lying about Sean's alleged confession to her. Weigh in, if you haven't already. Or maybe if you have.
So, we already suspected Des was the next "Bachelorette." The film crew is a big hint.
Sean says he had a mental breakdown during the finale. And cries. Which probably makes the girl he rejects feel sooo much better.
NON-COMPETITION REALITY TV SHOWS
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA
Kenya tries to be Zenya, but she can'tya.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
Should Kim be on this show, being newly out of rehab? Heck, this show makes me want to drink; can't help but think it should shove her off the wagon eventually.
Adrienne confirms she isn't coming back. She loves her fans. And we say, she had fans? Really?
Joy Behar is leaving "The View" after 16 years. So... yeah. This show has been on that long.
"What Not to Wear" is set to end after 10 seasons. Seriously, it's been on that long? This week is all about making people feel old, I swear.
Heidi Klum is going to join the "America's Got Talent" judges' panel. So she can tell Americans they don't have talent. This should be fun!
Joey Lawrence is going to be one of the hosts of "Splash." Which is probably better than being one of the contestants.
Kelly Osbourne had a seizure on the set of "Fashion Police." No punchline. Or, you know, pick your own. There are tons of them.
Jessica Simpson is having a baby boy. Though Jimmy Kimmel thought it could be a girl with a penis.
A "Teen Mom 2" star is back in rehab. So, when is the state taking her kid? Just wondering.
Demi Lovato has a half-sister she never knew about. We smell reality series!
Holly Madison names her baby Rainbow. Let's just hope stupid skips a generation.
Newt Gingrich wants to be on "Celebrity Apprentice." Oddly, we think he'd fit right in with Arsenio, LaToya and the rest.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
24 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Inventory: “Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money”: 20 inept magicians in pop culture For Our Consideration: The crowd-funding conundrum: The line between bringing fans closer and taking advantage Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Hey TV.com, Should I Watch The Goodwin Games? FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19)
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Mad Men' Review: "The Crash" 'Game of Thrones' Review: "Second Sons" 'Star Wars Episode 7′ — Jonathan Rhys Meyers to Join the Cast?
- WATCH: SNL Spoofs San Francisco's Bacon Bacon Controversy Mike Hogan: The Wedding From Hell WATCH: 'SNL' Takes On IRS Scandal
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne a Lap Dance During 'High School' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards [Video] David Guetta, Akon + Ne-Yo 'Play Hard' at 2013 Billboard Music Awards [Video] Prince Closes 2013 Billboard Music Awards With Rare Performance Medley
Dr. Leekie proves he's not one to be tangled withSunday, May 19, 2013
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, nowSaturday, May 18, 2013
The magician just might beat the 'pretend game about pretend business'Friday, May 17, 2013
The NatGeo show takes a raw, dark look at life off the gridFriday, May 17, 2013