Reality TV Roundup: The latest on 'Survivor,' 'Real Housewives' and more
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, now
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch any competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
Part three of the Hollywood round is explored in this HitFix recap. So, you know, read it and stuff.
Meet the women of the top 20! In a cool photo gallery!
And here are the guys. Also in a cool photo gallery. Maybe suitable for printing. Or turning into wallpaper. Or something.
It's a hard and soft challenge on "Project Runway"! There are flowers! Unfortunately, there are still teams. Boo.
"Survivor" is baaaaaack! Does it ever go away, though?
Francesca talks to HitFixabout being the biggest loser on this show, having been on it twice and punted first twice. Ouch.
Jeff Probst is probably happy to have his day job. His talk show got cancelled.
Melinda Newman and I talk about "The Bachelor" and other stuff. It's not the longest podcast out there, so try it. Won't bite.
Sean sends another girl packing. Ding, dong, the witch is...
Watch this exclusive clip from People.com of a disastrous hometown date coming this Monday.
Sean might end up on "Dancing with the Stars." Milk those fifteen minutes, Sean!
So, Tierra may be engaged. Not to Sean. To somebody else. Poor guy.
Anderson Cooper hates the show. And most of the people who watch think Anderson Cooper is just some random guy who happens to be Kathy Griffin's BFF.
TOP CHEF: SEATTLE
It's a challenge that requires cooking for the Governor of Alaska. Oh, and Josh's wife gives birth. Not on the show or anything. I mean, this show's about food. I don't think anyone eating a baby.
Hey, winning "Top Chef" isn't just about the prizes. Sometimes you get guest spots on sitcoms! Here's an interview with Michael Voltaggio, who has also done other cool stuff.
NON-COMPETITION REALITY TV SHOWS
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
Adrienne and Brandi finally see each other. It doesn't go well.
Want to watch a hoarding show but can't bring yourself to commit to the whole thing? Here's a clip from "Hoarding: Buried Alive" which will only make you a little sick.
How much of a bitch is Naomi Campbell? Well, watch "The Face" to find out. Hint: Majorly bitchy.
Aw, so romantic. "Doomsday Preppers" need love, too. In a weird way.
Honey Boo Boo's mom? She's saving her kids' money. Not so stupid after all, haters.
Gretchen from "The Real Housewives of Orange County" has a big ring. But it may not be from Slade. Who probably couldn't afford it anyway.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
29 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Babble.com: 8 Parenting Lessons To Learn From 'Arrested Development' WATCH: New 'Arrested' Clip You Probably Haven't Seen What Is Up With Rob Lowe's Face? The Actor On His Crazy 'Candelabra' Role
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- Mega Man X Trailer: The Blue Bomber Busts His Way to Wii U Next Week The Wrap Up: Charlie Sheen Gets a New Name For 'Machete Kills' New 'Man of Steel' TV Spot: "Why Did You Send Me Here?"
- 'Star Wars: Episode VI': What's Its Legacy... And Its Future? 'Arrested Development' Season Four: Eight Things To Remember 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In!
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Ten: The big wrap-up, including Jim Jarmusch's fantastic vampire film Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer
- Demi Lovato Is Thrilled That Her Voice Is Finally Being Heard on Radio [Video] One Direction's Niall Horan Spends the Night With UK TV Star Louise Thompson Kelly Clarkson Denies 'American Idol' Judging Gig
The clones continue to unravel the master plan, as does Detective BellSaturday, May 25, 2013
We welcome our first guest and talk Ray Manzarek and moreFriday, May 24, 2013
Fox gives you a new workplace nightmare to worry aboutFriday, May 24, 2013
It's not quite 'Waiting for Guffman' but not exactly 'Idol,' eitherThursday, May 23, 2013