Reality TV Roundup: The latest on 'Survivor,' 'Real Housewives' and more
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, now
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch any competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
Part three of the Hollywood round is explored in this HitFix recap. So, you know, read it and stuff.
Meet the women of the top 20! In a cool photo gallery!
And here are the guys. Also in a cool photo gallery. Maybe suitable for printing. Or turning into wallpaper. Or something.
It's a hard and soft challenge on "Project Runway"! There are flowers! Unfortunately, there are still teams. Boo.
"Survivor" is baaaaaack! Does it ever go away, though?
Francesca talks to HitFixabout being the biggest loser on this show, having been on it twice and punted first twice. Ouch.
Jeff Probst is probably happy to have his day job. His talk show got cancelled.
Melinda Newman and I talk about "The Bachelor" and other stuff. It's not the longest podcast out there, so try it. Won't bite.
Sean sends another girl packing. Ding, dong, the witch is...
Watch this exclusive clip from People.com of a disastrous hometown date coming this Monday.
Sean might end up on "Dancing with the Stars." Milk those fifteen minutes, Sean!
So, Tierra may be engaged. Not to Sean. To somebody else. Poor guy.
Anderson Cooper hates the show. And most of the people who watch think Anderson Cooper is just some random guy who happens to be Kathy Griffin's BFF.
TOP CHEF: SEATTLE
It's a challenge that requires cooking for the Governor of Alaska. Oh, and Josh's wife gives birth. Not on the show or anything. I mean, this show's about food. I don't think anyone eating a baby.
Hey, winning "Top Chef" isn't just about the prizes. Sometimes you get guest spots on sitcoms! Here's an interview with Michael Voltaggio, who has also done other cool stuff.
NON-COMPETITION REALITY TV SHOWS
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
Adrienne and Brandi finally see each other. It doesn't go well.
Want to watch a hoarding show but can't bring yourself to commit to the whole thing? Here's a clip from "Hoarding: Buried Alive" which will only make you a little sick.
How much of a bitch is Naomi Campbell? Well, watch "The Face" to find out. Hint: Majorly bitchy.
Aw, so romantic. "Doomsday Preppers" need love, too. In a weird way.
Honey Boo Boo's mom? She's saving her kids' money. Not so stupid after all, haters.
Gretchen from "The Real Housewives of Orange County" has a big ring. But it may not be from Slade. Who probably couldn't afford it anyway.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
28 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
- EA Teases Possible Star Wars: Battlefront Return Tom Cruise Leaves 'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' to Focus on 'Mission: Impossible 5′ Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Free This Weekend
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- fun. Hit the Jersey Shore for 2013 'TODAY Show' Summer Concert Series Jennifer Hudson Reportedly Confirmed as 'American Idol' Judge Meet the Woman Who Won PopCrush's Autographed Pink Guitar!
- Why He Fell Asleep During That Interview Alex Trebek Has Gone Completely Insane Arrested Development Could Really Teach Politicians A Thing Or Two
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
Fox gives you a new workplace nightmare to worry aboutFriday, May 24, 2013
It's not quite 'Waiting for Guffman' but not exactly 'Idol,' eitherThursday, May 23, 2013
The final five episodes begin airing June 13Thursday, May 23, 2013
The ballet docuseries returns on July 22Thursday, May 23, 2013