Reality TV Roundup: The latest on 'So You Think You Can Dance' and other shows
'Project Runway's maxi-pad debacle, a 'Jersey Shore' couple cozies up and more
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...? ?
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch any competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
Ven makes a maxi-pad nightmare (Tim Gunn said it, not me!) and the designers get to create their own ugly fabrics.
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
It's down to the final four, and yes, one of those four is Cyrus. Discuss amongst yourselves.
So, another hamster is shown the door in Thursday's edition. It's not the hamster anyone was suspecting, either.
On Wednesday's show, the battle for POV is fiery -- and a showmance heats up. Also, there are Olympians.
Sunday, Pandora's Box visits an HOH for the second time -- a first for the show. Not that it's a good thing. I mean, it is Pandora's Box.
And here's a look at the second night of auditions, which were geographically confusing. Bad editing, bad!
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT
A dog act won. Well, it's better than an annoying brat or a puppet, right?
A "Teen Mom" spin-off is in the works, in case you were looking for signs of the coming end times.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
27 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Netflix's 'Hemlock Grove': Is Season 2 in the Cards? 'Arrow' Season 2: What Major Scene Was Cut From the Finale? J.J. Abrams Adresses 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Underwear Scene by Showing Benedict Cumberbatch Showering
- Jennifer Aniston Strips In New Movie AMC Boss Reveals Plans For 'The Walking Dead's' Future Amy's Baking Co. Owner Facing Deportation?
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go? What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds The Critics Choice Awards Nominations Choose Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad
- Interview: Arrested Development’s Jeffrey Tambor on the show’s return and inevitable movie Gateways To Geekery: An initiation into the psychedelic sci-fi rock of Hawkwind Hear This: You don’t have to know the words to have fun with this Stone Temple Pilots single
- 'Man Of Steel': Is Zod Superman's Khan? New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights
- Total Recall: Bradley Cooper's Best Movies Parental Guidance: Epic and Beautiful Creatures Comic Book Movies You Can Watch Online
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots! Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Rihanna Bares Butt on Instagram [Pic] Kid Ink to Release 'Almost Home' EP on May 28, Tour With Kendrick Lamar Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Is Highest-Certified Single in History, But His Monkey Is No Longer His
In the season ender, Deacon and Rayna face a nightmareThursday, May 23, 2013
The Poison singer gushes over the open road and family bondingWednesday, May 22, 2013
The Guam resident may be too large to have weight loss surgeryWednesday, May 22, 2013
'The Haunting Of...' comes back for season two, tooWednesday, May 22, 2013