Reality TV Roundup: The latest on 'American Idol,' 'Project Runway' and more
It's been a busy week, so get all your reality news here, now
Welcome to Reality TV Roundup -- a quick look at some of the reality TV-centric stories that have recently popped up across the fine, old Interwebs. Click away, my couch potato friends. But before you do...
SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! One more time: SPOILER ALERT. If you watch any competition shows, the latest elimination for each show is probably revealed in the text below. The hope is that, if you missed this week's program and would rather clear out your DVR than watch the episode, you can get a quick hit here. But don't come crying to me if you find out something you didn't want to know. You've been warned. Also note: lots of non-competition reality info lurks below, too.
COMPETITION REALITY SHOWS
More of the men are culled during Hollywood Week. You know, "American Idol" would be so much more interesting if there was a "Hunger Games" twist to it.
Men get the boot in an episode of "American Idol" HitFix's Dan Fienberg swears is wretched. So, just delete it from your DVR and read about it here.
On the second half of the not-very-special two-part episode of "The Bachelor," Sean kicks a girl to the curb for not risking hypothermia, one girl fakes hypothermia to get one-on-one time with him, and basically, it's very cold in Canada.
One-armed Sarah has no regrets, and she thinks Tierra and Sean are not a love match. Duh.
DANCING WITH THE STARS
Val and Kelly are allegedly in love. KNEW IT!
indentured servants designers on the show must work in teams to make a dress for Heidi Klum to wear. Don't you wish getting a free, custom-made special event gown was one of your job perks?
The chefs cook up seafood in Alaska and hide from bears. Sort of. Although running from bears would have given this episode an interesting twist.
Want to try out for season 11 of "Top Chef"? Check out locations here.
Adam Levine is revoking his ban on celebrity fragrances. Why? Because he's releasing his own celebrity fragrance, silly!
NON-COMPETITION REALITY TV SHOWS
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS
Everyone picks on Brandi and Kim gets a nose job. Oh, and Yolanda is so over these bitches it's not funny.
Watch a clip from "A Very Boo Christmas" of the Honey Boo Boo clan. If you dare.
"Toddlers & Tiaras" and "Cheer Perfection" get renewed, plus a "T&T" clip. Whoot.
A "Teen Mom 2" husband is on suicide watch. Possibly because he realized he's on "Teen Mom 2"
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
29 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- Would You Rather… Hang Backstage with One Direction or the Jonas Brothers? Watch Kesha Perform 'Machine Gun Love' Live See Pictures of Your Favorite Celebrity Couples Now + Then
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama
- What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged? Tavis Smiley Marks 10th Year On PBS
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
We welcome our first guest and talk Ray Manzarek and moreFriday, May 24, 2013
Fox gives you a new workplace nightmare to worry aboutFriday, May 24, 2013
It's not quite 'Waiting for Guffman' but not exactly 'Idol,' eitherThursday, May 23, 2013
The final five episodes begin airing June 13Thursday, May 23, 2013