HitFix Exclusive: Watch the 'Long Island Medium' call up the unborn
She talks to a woman's dead friend - and finds someone else, too
It turns out that you don't even have to be born to qualify as one of the undead popping up on the radar of Theresa Caputo, the star of "Long Island Medium" (Sundays, 9 p.m.) In this exclusive clip, Caputo finds a woman's best friend, Brian, on the other side. Brian, who died in a motorcycle accident almost eight years prior, sends his regards -- and also lets the medium know that he's taking care of the woman's unborn child. Good to know that you can put your dead friends to work as babysitters, at least in the after life.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
26 days ago
10 months ago
|Discuss Reality TV on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds The Critics Choice Awards Nominations Choose Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad The Weirdest, Grossest, Bestest Moments from Netflix's Hemlock Grove, in Pictures and GIFs
- The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults
- Charlotte Robinson: Somer Bingham Talks LGBT Issues and Life After The Real L Word (AUDIO) PHOTOS: Has Ellen Had Enough Of LA? Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: 'We All Miss Working Together'
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots! Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Hear This: You don’t have to know the words to have fun with this Stone Temple Pilots single Watch This: Ronin is a triumph of crime-flick economy Cannes Film Festival: Cannes, Day Seven: J.C. Chandor makes good, Nicolas Winding Refn goes bad, and Claire Denis gets ugly
- 'Metallica Through the Never' Trailer: Angry Mobs and "Master of Puppets" 'Timecop' Being Remade, As All Movies Eventually Must 'We're The Millers' Red Band NSFW Trailer: Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis Smuggle Drugs
- 'Man Of Steel': Is Zod Superman's Khan? New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights
- Justin Bieber's 'Baby' Is Highest-Certified Single in History, But His Monkey Is No Longer His Son Ho Young's Girlfriend Found Dead Listen to The-Dream Collaborate With Beyonce on 'Turnt'
The Poison singer gushes over the open road and family bondingWednesday, May 22, 2013
The Guam resident may be too large to have weight loss surgeryWednesday, May 22, 2013
'The Haunting Of...' comes back for season two, tooWednesday, May 22, 2013
After getting dropped by NBC, the show finds new life on basic cableWednesday, May 22, 2013