Did Anne Hathaway make a horrible fashion mistake at the 2013 Oscars?
The Oscar-winner wore Prada at the last minute, but maybe shouldn't have
Anyone who saw "Les Miserables" (as I did) has to concede that Anne Hathaway richly deserved her Oscar. But whether or not she won anyone over with her red carpet attire is another matter.
Given that Hathaway was expected to wear Valentino up until the day before the show (even she said on the red carpet her decision to don this Prada gown was one she made just three hours before she showed up at the Oscars), it's no surprise this doesn't entirely work. How doesn't it work? Visit Twitter and type in #annehathawaysnipples, then read the many, many comments with that hashtag.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
What do you think of Anne Hathaway's dress?
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
3 months ago
7 months ago
|Discuss Oscars on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC The Telefile - Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie. Hello, Series Highlight. The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced
- The Saturdays Are Sexy Housewives Seeking a 'Gentleman' in New Video Enter for a Chance to See Emblem3 Live on 'Good Morning America!' Bruno Mars Rumored for 'American Idol' Judge Spot
- 'Hangover III': The Reviews Are In! Jennifer Aniston Breaks Bad, Strips Down In 'We're The Millers' Trailer 'Star Wars' Fans Still Love To Hate Ewoks 30 Years Later
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- Podmass: David Sedaris describes his bath time, cicadas are explained, and Wompler returns Interview: Mitchell Hurwitz talks about the resurrection of Arrested Development AVQ&A: What pop-culture family would you want to join?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Scoop: 'Callie Isn't A Victim' 'Supernatural's' Surprising Ratings Victory Three Years Later, People Are Still Livid About 'Lost'
- Quicksilver in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Evan Peters Cast as Magneto's Son 'Poltergeist' Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel Brad Pitt Shocks Fans at 'World War Z' Screening (VIDEO)
- CBS Fall 2013: 'Intelligence' Extended Trailer Evokes 'Chuck' For Grown-Ups Marvel's 'Avengers Assemble': Producers Explain Movie Tie-In, Plus New Clip! 'Hannibal' Review: "Trou Normand"
Fox gives you a new workplace nightmare to worry aboutFriday, May 24, 2013
It's not quite 'Waiting for Guffman' but not exactly 'Idol,' eitherThursday, May 23, 2013
The final five episodes begin airing June 13Thursday, May 23, 2013
The ballet docuseries returns on July 22Thursday, May 23, 2013