- Account-Related Activity. Certain activities on HitFix—like uploading Content or posting comments—require You to have a HitFix account. HitFix asks for some personal information when You create a HitFix account, including Your email address and a password, which is used to protect Your account from unauthorized acces.
- Usage Information. We may record information about Your usage, as well as information You display or click on in HitFix. If You are logged in, we may associate that information with Your account.
- Content Uploaded to the Site. Any personal information or Content that You voluntarily disclose online becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- If You submit personally identifiable information to HitFix through the Site, HitFix uses Your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to You the features and functionality of the Site, as well as provide special personalized features to You.
- Your account name is displayed to other Users when You upload Video Content or send messages through HitFix and other Site users can contact You through messages and comments. Any Content that You submit to HitFix may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- HitFix does not use Your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without Your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature for which You will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. HitFix may, however, use Your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying You of major Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- HitFix uses both Your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing Your user preferences and trends.
- HitFix uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when You visit the Site. These companies may use information (not including Your name, address email address or telephone number) about Your visits to HitFix and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You. If You would like more information about this practice and to know Your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- You may decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Site, in which case You can still view videos and explore the Site, but HitFix may not be able to provide certain services to You.
- You may update or correct Your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting Your account profile page.