Zach Galifianakis and Bradley Cooper start more trouble in 'Hangover Part III' trailer
There's no wedding this time, but plenty of Ken Jeong and Melissa McCarthy
The Wolf Pack is back, but this time there are no weddings or bachelors parties...and all bets are off.
Warner Bros. has unleashed the first trailer for "The Hangover Part III," which is promised to be the last of Todd Phillips' comedies starring Zach Galifianakis, recent Oscar nominee Bradley Cooper and "The Office" star Ed Helms as three pals who just can't stop getting into trouble. This time it seems like they're planning some sort of revenge-heist, but have to be on the look out for a beefy criminal kingpin (John Goodman) and their old frenemy Leslie Chow (Ken Jeong).
Judging from this early look, it appears that Phillips and his cast have finally broken out of the proven formula (bachelor party + drug induced blackout = $$$$), but there are still plenty of familiar gags and scenarios for franchise fans. This one will also feature some action in Tijuana, as well as revisiting some old memories in Vegas.
"Part III" reunites series vets Jeffrey Tambor, Justin Bartha, Sasha Barrese, Gillian Vigman, Jamie Chung, Mike Epps and the lovely Heather Graham. "Bridesmaids" star Melissa McCarthy is also along for the final ride.
"The Hangover Part III" opens May 24.
News From Our Partners
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition