Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson and Alison Brie to give voice to 'Lego'
'Parks and Recreation's' Nick Offerman also joining starry cast
Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, Nick Offerman and Alison Brie are ready to play "Lego."
The quartet have signed on to lend their famous voices to Warner Bros and Village Roadshow’s upcoming 3D animated film "Lego." The feature already boasts a starry voice cast including Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett and Morgan Freeman, according to Deadline.
"Lego" will center on Emmet (Pratt), your typical Lego figure who is mistaken for a great warrior and joins an eclectic group of rebels on a mission to bring down an evil warlord called President Business.
Offerman ("Parks and Recreation") will perform the voice of a pirate seeking revenge on Business, while Brie ("Community") will be heard as another member of Emmet’s team.
"21 Jump Street" helmers Phil Lord and Christopher Miller are writing and directing the animated adventure.
Ferrell recently starred in "The Campaign" and will soon be seen in the long-awaited "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues," while Neeson can currently be seen busting heads in "Taken 2."
"Lego" will be released February 7, 2014.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
2 months ago
4 months ago
|Discuss Movies General on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
- The CW's 'Cult' Returns from Cancellation June 28 'White House Down' Featurette: Roland Emmerich Revists White House-Based Mayhem Jimmy Fallon Goes 'Game of Thrones' For 'Late Night's "Game of Desks"
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged? Tavis Smiley Marks 10th Year On PBS
- Would You Rather… Hang Backstage with One Direction or the Jonas Brothers? Watch Kesha Perform 'Machine Gun Love' Live See Pictures of Your Favorite Celebrity Couples Now + Then
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama