Van Halen's postponed tour dates are now totally canceled
Ticketmaster release details of refunds
Van Halen postponed all of their post-June 26 tour dates in May, but now it appears the band won't be rescheduling those stops at all. Ticketmaster.com is now listing all the rest of the Van Halen tour dates as canceled, as pointed out by Pollstar.
Ticketmaster says ticket buyers can get refunds for the 30+ dates at the point of sale.
The band has yet to announce the cancellations on their various websites, though on Friday they did bother to post a video interview where they discuss "vision," touring and recording. The band members do not mention the canned schedule, though they definitely appear to be getting along.
Rumors swirled that in-fighting was the inspiration behind the initial postponements, though Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth went on to say that the band was getting along famously, that the postponements occured because the band "bit off way more than we could chew."
Van Halen released their newest reunion album "A Different Kind of Truth" in February.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain