'Twilight Saga' marathon to hit theaters ahead of 'Breaking Dawn' release
Previous entries slated to screen back-to-back November 15
Get your jammies ready, "Twilight" maniacs - there's a movie marathon coming that's been tailored just for you.
Summit Entertainment will be holding back-to-back(-to-back-to-back) screenings of all four previous entries in the blockbuster "Twilight" franchise on November 15 in theaters across the country, in anticipation of "Breaking Dawn - Part 2"'s release the following day.
Of course, because they like you (a.k.a. your parents' money) so much, the studio will also be holding special 10 PM screenings of "Breaking Dawn - Part 2" on the evening of the 15th (i.e. shortly after audiences have watched the first four films in chronological order earlier in the day) so as to "accommodate demand...[and make the film] available to moviegoers of many ages." How thoughtful!
As an added bonus for marathon ticket-holders, Summit will also be screening "exclusive interstitial content" between the films, as well as offering up a "special event-only lanyard" in which attendees can preserve their ticket stubs for all eternity.
Information on specific screening times, locations and prices to be announced shortly.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2" is slated to hit theaters on November 16. You can watch the latest trailer here.
Trending Now on HitFix Boards
|Topic||Started By||Latest Post||Replies|
11 days ago
about 1 month ago
|Discuss In Theaters and Coming Soon on HitFix Message Boards »|
News From Our Partners
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18 Justin Bieber + Selena Gomez Will Sit Together at 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy