TobyMac, Slaughterhouse and Alanis Morissette poised for big Billboard 200 debuts
Will Adele's '21' come back into the top 10?
With his fifth solo album, Contemporary Christian performer TobyMac makes it to the summit of the Billboard 200. “Eye On It” looks poised to sell up to 65,000 copies, giving it a 10,000-unit lead over Slaughterhouse’s “Welcome To Our House,” which will be at No. 2.
The other debut in the Top 10 comes from Alanis Morissette, whose first album in four years, “Havoc and Bright Lights,” will come in at No. 4 with sales of up to 40,000, according to Hits Daily Double.
This week’s No. 1, Trey Songz’ “Chapter V,” will drop to No. 3, as “Now That’s What I Call Music 43,” is No. 5.
Rounding out the top 10, 2 Chainz “Based On a T.R.U. Story” will be No. 6 with sales of 30,000. After falling out of the Top 10 this week for the first time since it debuted on the chart in February 2011, Adele’s “21” rebounds back to No. 7. Fun.’s “Some Nights” and Maroon 5’s “Overexposed” are locked in a tie for No. 8 with potential sales of up to 21,000. Rounding out the Top 10 will be Rick Ross’s “God Forgives, I Don’t.”
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013
They let their fingers do the talkingFriday, May 17, 2013
How do you auto-tune a smurf?Friday, May 17, 2013
The Twitterverse says yes, her rep says noFriday, May 17, 2013