Taylor Swift's 'Red' and Ne-Yo's 'R.E.D.' battle it out on next week's Billboard 200
Aerosmith and Third Day also crack the Top 10
Taylor Swift will make it three weeks at No. 1 next week on the Billboard 200 with sales of up to 225,000 for "Red."
That means it will outsell the No. 2 title, “Now That’s What I Call Music 44,” by more than 2-to-1, with that compilation set to top out at 100,000, according to Hits Daily Double.
“Now 44” is joined by three other debuts: “Music From Another Dimension” from Aerosmith, the band’s first album of new material in more than a decade, comes in at No. 3 with sales of 70,000. Ne-Yo’s’s “R.E.D.” sneaks into the top 5 at 60,000 (making two different albums titled "Red" in the top 5). Third Day’s “Miracle” cracks the top 10 with 30,000 units sold.
Filling in the rest of Top 10, Rod Stewart’s holiday album, “Merry Christmas Baby,” is No. 4, while Jason Aldean’s former No. 1, “Night Train,” is No. 6. Kendrick Lamar’s “Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City” falls two spots to No. 7, while Meek Mill’s “Dreams And Nightmares” and Mumford & Sons’ “Babel” are in a dead heat for No. 8 with both projected to sell between 35,000 and 40,000.
News From Our Partners
- GIFS: 10 TV Housekeepers That Ran The Show Megan Smolenyak: Celebrity Roots Series "Who Do You Think You Are?" Returns This Is Going To Be AMAZING
- Xbox One Will Require Daily Internet Connection 'Hannibal' "Trou Normand" Preview: Is Will Losing His Mind? Quantum Break Trailer: Remedy Returns With Xbox One Exclusive
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS 7 Lessons We Learned from the 2012-2013 TV Season The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After
- T-ara Member Hyomin Shows Off Her Sexy Side in Korean InStyle [Pics] Listen to David Guetta's Remix of Empire of the Sun's 'Alive Demi Lovato to Have Her Tonsils Removed
- Hear This: An early Walkmen song gets anti-nostalgic Watch This: Thunder Road is one of the first, and finest, automotive action movies off the Hollywood lot Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Is 'Jurassic Park 4' a Reboot? Yes, According to Sam Neill 'Return of the Jedi': 25 Things You Didn't Know About the Original 'Star Wars' Trilogy Finale Melissa McCarthy Fires a 'Tammy' Extra for Mistreating Her Child
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013