Taylor Swift stays atop the Billboard 200, besting Bruno Mars
Bruno Mars will be locked out of No. 1 by 'Red'
Bruno Mars’ “Unorthodox Jukebox” is no match for Taylor Swift’s “Red,” as the Nashville-based singer’s latest album spends a second week at No. 1 after returning there this week.
“Red,” which came out in October, will likely sell up to 200,000 copies next week, giving it a commanding lead over Michael Buble’s “Christmas,” which is aimed at No. 2, but “Jukebox” may overcome it by the time the chart week ends on Sunday. Now, both titles are projected to sell between 150,000 and 160,000, according to Hits Daily Double. Aside from Mars’ “Jukebox,” Game’s “Jesus Piece” is the only other debut in the Top 10 at No. 6.
Rod Stewart’s “Merry Christmas, Baby” will move another 125,000 units for No. 4. One Direction’s “Take Me Home” is No. 5, with sales of up to 115,000.
Other Christmas titles likely having their last hurrah in the top 10 are Blake Shelton’s “Cheers, It’s Christmas” at No. 7 and Lady Antebellum’s “On This Winter’s Night” at No. 9.
Phillip Phillips’ “World From The Side Of the Moon” is at No. 8, while “Girl On Fire,” Alicia Keys’ former No. 1 falls to No. 10.
Both Wiz Khalifa’s “O.N.I.F.C.” and Ke$ha’s “Warrior” fall out of the top 10 after bowing at No. 2 and No 6, respectively, this week.
News From Our Partners
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million 'Arrested Development' Gang: Where Are They Now? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': What's Next For J.J. Abrams And The Cast?
- The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H The Telefile - Game of Thrones: Our Weekly Westeros Scorecard
- Joe Satran: Who's Winning The 'Game Of Thrones'? Andrew Jenks: Where Guns Are as Common as Cell Phones Renee Graziano: Look Before You Love
- FX's 'The Strain' Taps 'Alias' Mia Maestro as Female Lead FX's 'Tyrant': Ang Lee Drops out of Directing the Pilot, Cites 'Life of Pi' Exhaustion NBC's 'Siberia': New Reality-Skewing Drama Ordered for Summer
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Mad Men "The Crash" Review: Uppers Give You Wings! News Briefs: CBS Is Pulling Mike & Molly's Season Finale Due to a Tornado Storyline
- Ultra Music Festival Dates Announced, Tickets Go on Sale May 21 Girls' Generation's Jessica Poses With Purses in Vogue Girl [Pics] Austin Mahone vs. Jonas Brothers – Pop Clash
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters': Jeremy Renner Never Read the Script Before Signing On 'Angry Birds' Movie Flies Forward Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique: First Look at the Actress in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013
Plus, watch Dave Grohl perform 'Bitch' with The Rolling StonesMonday, May 20, 2013
Guests on third country set include Lady Antebellum and Sheryl CrowMonday, May 20, 2013
Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber and Prince set to performSunday, May 19, 2013