Peter Dinklage reportedly playing main 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' villain
Could the 'Game of Thrones' actor be portraying Dr. Bolivar Trask?
Peter Dinklage is going bad for "X-Men: Days of Future Past."
At least that's according to Variety, which is reporting that the "Game of Thrones" actor - whose casting was first announced by director Bryan Singer via Twitter yesterday - will be taking on the role of the "main antagonist" in the superhero sequel.
So which villain will Dinklage be playing? No such details were provided in the Variety article, though one distinct possibility is Doctor Bolivar Trask, creator of the mutant-hunting robots known as Sentinels who serve as the central villains in the "Days of Future Past" comic-book storyline by Chris Claremont and John Byrne. Of course, seeing as actor Bill Duke played that role in Brett Ratner's "X-Men: The Last Stand," Dinklage would essentially be taking over the part if the theory proves accurate.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" is slated for release on July 18, 2014.
Any other ideas on who Dinklage might be playing? Sound off with your theories in the comments.
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Supernatural Season 8 Finale Review: It's Raining Angels
- 'The Office' Series Finale Review: "Finale" 'Anger Management' Review: "Charlie and the Break-Up Coach" 'Hannibal' Review: "Fromage"
- 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now! 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Reviews Are In! Emma Watson In 'The Bling Ring': The Early Reviews Are In!
- Mariah Carey Medleys, Jennifer Lopez Lives It Up With Pitbull on 'American Idol' Finale [Videos] Candice Glover Wins 'American Idol' Season 12 Beyonce Gets Emotional Onstage in Belgium [Video]
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II': The Oscar-Winning Movie is Getting a Sequel 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Premiere: Emma Watson Steals the Show (PHOTOS) Why Brad Bird Turned Down 'Star Wars: Episode VII'; Talks 'Incredibles' Sequel
- Crosstalk: A fan and a newbie catch up on the first season of The Venture Bros. AVQ&A: What are your favorite and least favorite cultural baits and switches? Podmass: The Dice Man infiltrates podcasting, Casey Wilson chokes up on The JV Club, and Kumail vs. Maron
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed