Music Power Rankings: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Johnny Cash make this week's list
1. Apple: As Sony Music becomes the last major record company to sign on, look for Apple to launch its iRadio streaming service within the next few weeks. Game changer? iBet.
2. Justin Bieber: He’s conquered earth, so now he looks for planets beyond as he plans to travel into space with Virgin Galactic. Non-Beliebers ask if he can stay there.
3. Johnny Cash: The man in black gets his own forever stamp, as if he needed that to achieve immortality
4. Nine Inch Nails: Trent Reznor-led band releases first single in five years, “Came Back Haunted”... ironically, perhaps, the band’s least haunting song ever.
5. Brian Wilson: Surf’s Up as the Beach Boy returns to Capitol Records for a new solo album.
6. Miley Cyrus: Her new single, “We Can’t Stop,” starts off strong with sales of up to 200,000 copies in its first week.
7. Mariah Carey: Lambs unite! Carey’s 14th studio album will comes out July 23.
8. Robin Thicke: The soulful R&B singer lands his first top 10 hit with summer smash “Blurred Lines.” It’s amazing what a little nudity can do.
9. Taylor Swift: She spends the night together with the Rolling Stones as she joins the band in Chicago for a version of “As Tears Go By.”
10. Little Mix: The female foursome’s “DNA” bows at No. 4 on the Billboard 200, surpassing the Spice Girls for the best ever debut by a British female act. #girlpower
2013 | Thriller | RSummary: Based on the true story of Daniel Lugo (Mark Wahlberg) a Miami bodybuilder who wants to live the American dream. He would like to have the money that other people have. So he enlists the help of fellow bodybuilder Adrian Doorbal (Anthony Mackie) and ex-convict, Christian bodybuilder Paul Doyle (D...Director: Michael Bay
Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, Anthony Mackie, Tony Shalhoub
1993 | Sports | PGSummary: Emotionally powerful sports classic featuring Sean Astin as a skinny high school kid with big football dreams and the determination to make his way towards his dream team at Notre Dame.Director: David Anspaugh
Cast: Sean Astin, Jon Favreau, Ned Beatty
2008 | Science Fiction | PGSummary: Animated series continues the story of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker as they battle the Emperor Palpatine, Count Dooku and General Grievous, but also takes time to explore other smaller characters in the Star Wars universe.Director: George Lucas (creator)
Cast: Tom Kane, Dee Bradley Baker, Matt Lanter
1996 | Crime | RSummary: Jerry, a small-town Minnesota car salesman is bursting at the seams with debt... but he's got a plan. He's going to hire two thugs to kidnap his wife in a scheme to collect a hefty ransom from his wealthy father-in-law. It's going to be a snap and nobody's going to get hurt... until people start ...Director: Joel Coen, Ethan Coen
Cast: William H. Macy, Frances McDormand, Steve Buscemi, Peter Stormare
1997 | Crime | RSummary: Quentin Tarantino adaptats an Elmore Leonard novel into this story of a few increasingly desperate people scraping to get by. It has deep soul, a wicked sense of humor, and Samuel L. Jackson, Robert De Niro, Pam Grier, and Robert Forster.Director: Quentin Tarantino
Cast: Pam Grier, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Forster
2013 | Comedy | NRSummary: Insanely funny comedy show created by Amy Schumer, who stars in brilliantly funny sketches about sex, city living, dating, and friendship.Director: Daniel Powell, Amy Schumer (creators)
Cast: Amy Schumer, Kevin Kane, Mike Houston
1995 | Mystery | NRSummary: Denzel Washington plays an out of work WWII vet who takes the wrong job and is soon neck-deep in a mess of politics, murder, and jazz in '40s Los Angeles.Director: Carl Franklin
Cast: Denzel Washington, Tom Sizemore, Jennifer Beals
2007 | Comedy | PGSummary: Newlyweds Nick (Ice Cube) and Suzanne (Long) decide to move to the suburbs to provide a better life for their two kids. But their idea of a dream home is disturbed by a contractor (McGinley) with a bizarre approach to business.Director: Steve Carr
Cast: John C. McGinley, Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen
2013 | Drama | RSummary: Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill have boundless energy in the story of a real-life commodities crook who earned millions through scummy small-time stock trades.Director: Martin Scorsese
Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie
Let Streaming Genie help you.