1. Justin Timberlake: “The 20/20 Experience” has the highest sales week of a male solo artist in nearly 5 years. JT’s not only bringing sexyback, he’s bringing salesback.
2. Ariana Grande: “The Way” with Mac Miller soars to No. 1 on the iTunes chart. That’s some kind of “Victorious” feat for the Nickelodeon star
3. MTV Awards: To commemorate the 30th anniversary, the awards show is moving to Brooklyn’s Barclays Center. It’s time to break out “No Sleep Till Brooklyn” for the promos.
4. “The Voice”: Blake and Adam return with new friends Shakira and Usher as the talent show’s rating tower over “American Idol,” which scored its lowest rating ever on Thursday. There’s a new sheriff in town.
5. Rolling Stones: They are set to headline Glastonbury Festival. What? they didn’t want to wait until their 75th anniversary?
6. J Dash: His song “WOP” brings new life to his career after Miley Cyrus posts a video of her twerking her way through the tune in a unicorn outfit. Girl, you better Twerk!!
7. Marilyn Manson: The shock rocker is the new poster boy for fashion brand Saint Laurent because when we think high fashion we think the pasty-faced Manson....
8. Public Image Ltd: The Johnny Lydon -led band gets cleared to play in China, and yet China bans Kraftwerk from playing. Is Xi Jinping a closet Sex Pistols fan?
9. Michelle Shocked: Her craziness continues as she shows up to protest the cancellation of her gigs with duct tape over her mouth and a ski mask. Will someone please get her some help?
10. Rick Ross: Just because the word “rape” isn’t used, doesn’t mean it’s not unwanted sex. Shameful....