Miley Cyrus gives them something to talk about on the 2012 VH1 Divas red carpet
Demi Lovato, Adam Lambert and more also turn out for the big show
Former DIsney brand Miley Cyrus is all grown up, and to prove it she wore a revealing outfit on the red carpet for tonight's VH1 Divas, the annual TV concert that every year sees America coming together for one magical evening of performances by mid-level pop stars.
From female entertainers who once sold records (here's looking at you, Brandy) to TV actresses who desire more publicity (give it up for "Vampire Diaries" star Kat Graham) to reality-show judges who bow down at the altar of Simon Cowell for boosting their careers at a critical juncture (Demi Lovato will see you now), tonight's event drew a horde of famous and semi-famous women with one goal in common: to have lots of people take pictures of them when they look really pretty.
Check out all the photos in the gallery below and let us know what you think.
"VH1 Divas 2012" airs tonight at 9 PM on VH1.
News From Our Partners
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II': The Oscar-Winning Movie is Getting a Sequel 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Premiere: Emma Watson Steals the Show (PHOTOS) Why Brad Bird Turned Down 'Star Wars: Episode VII'; Talks 'Incredibles' Sequel
- 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now! 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Reviews Are In! Emma Watson In 'The Bling Ring': The Early Reviews Are In!
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- Ilana Rapp: Actor Richard Harmon From Bates Motel and Continuum Talks about SpongeBob Squarepants and Yoga 'The Last Classic TV Comedy'? 'Biggest Loser' Host: 'I've Never Seen Jillian Eat A Cupcake'
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed
- 'Zombieland' TV Series: Amazon Passes on the Pilot 'How I Met Your Mother' Final Season Spoilers: Producers Explain Time-Turning Format Change 'The Hangover Part 3′ Red-Band NSFW Trailer: It's Time to End the Trilogy
- Listen to Selena Gomez's 'Come & Get It' Remixes Katy Perry vs. Rita Ora vs. Beyonce vs. Kesha vs. Demi Lovato – Who Wore It Best? Chris Brown Launches New 'Channel' Website, Gets More Personal Than Ever
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day One: Sofia Coppola offers the first misfire of the festival Hear This: A song with a long title succinctly encapsulates ’90s power-pop Watch This: Laura Palmer lives—however briefly—in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me