Miley Cyrus gives them something to talk about on the 2012 VH1 Divas red carpet
Demi Lovato, Adam Lambert and more also turn out for the big show
Former DIsney brand Miley Cyrus is all grown up, and to prove it she wore a revealing outfit on the red carpet for tonight's VH1 Divas, the annual TV concert that every year sees America coming together for one magical evening of performances by mid-level pop stars.
From female entertainers who once sold records (here's looking at you, Brandy) to TV actresses who desire more publicity (give it up for "Vampire Diaries" star Kat Graham) to reality-show judges who bow down at the altar of Simon Cowell for boosting their careers at a critical juncture (Demi Lovato will see you now), tonight's event drew a horde of famous and semi-famous women with one goal in common: to have lots of people take pictures of them when they look really pretty.
Check out all the photos in the gallery below and let us know what you think.
"VH1 Divas 2012" airs tonight at 9 PM on VH1.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed
- Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? 'The Office' Finale: Michael Scott's Surprise Appearance And Your New 'American Idol' Is ...
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Supernatural Season 8 Finale Review: It's Raining Angels
- Mariah Carey Medleys, Jennifer Lopez Lives It Up With Pitbull on 'American Idol' Finale [Videos] Candice Glover Wins 'American Idol' Season 12 Beyonce Gets Emotional Onstage in Belgium [Video]
- 'The Office' Series Finale Review: "Finale" 'Anger Management' Review: "Charlie and the Break-Up Coach" 'Hannibal' Review: "Fromage"
- Crosstalk: A fan and a newbie catch up on the first season of The Venture Bros. AVQ&A: What are your favorite and least favorite cultural baits and switches? Podmass: The Dice Man infiltrates podcasting, Casey Wilson chokes up on The JV Club, and Kumail vs. Maron
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon II': The Oscar-Winning Movie is Getting a Sequel 'The Bling Ring' Cannes Premiere: Emma Watson Steals the Show (PHOTOS) Why Brad Bird Turned Down 'Star Wars: Episode VII'; Talks 'Incredibles' Sequel
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock