Linkin Park's Carnivores headlining tour was previously all sold out of its VIP concert ticket packages. But in 24 markets, though, fans can get their hands on these backstage meet-and-greet passes throught the magic of... charity.
Ultimate Linkin Park VIP Experience packages go up for sale in limited supply today, courtesy of the newly formed partnership between the rock band, their non-profit Music For Relief and online marketplace IfOnly.com. The website helps "to curate dream experiences at every price point" with proceeds making their way to A-listers' charities.
This "dream" package includes, for two people:
- + Meet and greet and group photograph with the members of Linkin Park
- + 2 Premium VIP concert tickets
- + Access to the official pre-show lounge, including catering and a private merchandise stand
- + Specially-designed, limited-edition tour merchandise pack
- + CD and digital copy of Linkin Park's “The Hunting Party”
- + Official meet and greet laminate
- + On-site host and service
HitFix can exclusively reveal Mike Shinoda and Dave "Phoenix" Farrell's video promoting this opportunity for while Linkin Park is on the road, above. To view available dates, head to IfOnly.com/LinkinPark on the web.
The Carnivores tour features Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars with special guest AFI. It kicks off Aug. 8 and runs through the end of September. Details on regular tickets and more can be found on the Carnivores Tour site.