Lady Gaga's next album to be released 'before spring' 2013
First single to drop later this year
If Lady Gaga has her way, she'll have released two albums in under two years.
That's what Mother Monster fansite Gaga Daily has been told, anyway. The site posted a short statement over the weekend, ahead of an official announcement: "Lady Gaga has announced that her fourth studio album is set to be released next year. The follow-up to Born This Way will hit stores 'before spring,' with its first single out in late 2012."
That sounds about right: last month, Gaga said she'd be announcing the album name in September, which is the same month she announced her title "Born This Way" back in 2010 at the MTV VMAs. Keep in mind, too, that the VMAs return this year on Sept. 6, so maybe she'll spill more beans than just the title.
No word what the single will be, though it'd be ill-advised she start with Debbie Downer track "Princess Die." Recently, she was seen blasting a new dance tune from her car for fans who approached her: do you hope it's another dance tune, too?
As previously reported, Lady Gaga is making her acting debut as La Chameleon in "Machete Kills," out on the big screen at some point next year.
News From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Recap: Top 2 Perform Shakira Leaving 'The Voice' Next Season Source Claims Kanye West + Kim Kardashian Will Most Likely Break Up Before the Baby Is Born
- Total Recall: Star Trek Movies Parental Guidance: Star Trek Into Darkness In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness
- Laura Prudom: The Ultimate Sacrifice You Won't Believe What He Stole From George W. Bush It's Getting Ugly
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- Interview: Noah Baumbach on how Frances Ha helped him see New York City with new eyes Random Roles: James Urbaniak on Venture Bros.’ return and Hal Hartley’s Lord Of The Rings Watch This: The second half of Twilight Zone: The Movie more than makes up for the first
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Arrow Season 1 Finale Review: The Tragedies of Men Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival
- 'Angry Birds' Film Dive-Bombing Into Theaters In 2016 'Fast & Furious 6' Blasts Forward With Exclusive Clip: Watch Now! 'Riddick' Trailer: Watch Vin Diesel Fight For Survival
- 'Supernatural' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Arrow' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Modern Family' Review: "Games People Play"