Justin Timberlake to perform at Grammy Awards
Superstar added to lineup, no word if Jay-Z will do his 'Suit & Tie' part
NEW YORK (AP) — Justin Timberlake will be rocking that suit and tie at the Grammy Awards.
The Recording Academy announced Wednesday that Timberlake will perform at the Feb. 10 awards show in Los Angeles.
The 32-year-old pop star returned to music earlier this month when he released the single, "Suit & Tie," which features Jay-Z. The song is a Top 5 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 charts.
His performance at the Grammys will be Timberlake's first musical appearance on television in years. Most recently, he's appeared in movies like "The Social Network" and "Friends With Benefits."
Timberlake's third solo album, "The 20/20 Experience," will be released March 19. His last album was the 2006 multiplatinum effort, "FutureSex/LoveSounds."
The Grammys will air live on CBS from the Staples Center.
Copyright (2012) Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
News From Our Partners
- Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN- Announcement Trailer is Full of Swords and Ponytails SNL: Ben Affleck Joins the "Fiver Timers Club" and Explains His Oscar Speech SNL: Iran Responds to 'Argo' With a Film of Its Own
- Kanye West Debuts 'Black Skinhead' Kanye Storms 'SNL' The 'Doctors' Unite
- Watch 2PM Give Each Other Hugs, Spankings + Piggyback Rides at '2PM Is Back With Genie' Concert [Video] Would Adam Lambert Judge 'American Idol?' [Video] Chris Brown Receiving Death Threats
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19) Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition