Justin Timberlake reveals '20/20 Experience' album art and tracklisting
Singer makes a trip to the eye doctor in official cover image
Justin Timberlake has gone literal with the cover of his new album.
The "Suit & Tie" singer makes a trip to the eye doctor in the official cover art for his upcoming third solo LP "The 20/20 Experience," which despite being a perfectly-serviceable example of black-and-white photography also has the unfortunate effect of obscuring his pretty, pretty boy-band face.
In addition to the image , Timberlake has revealed the album's official tracklisting, which leads off with "Pusher Love Girl," a track he performed at a pre-Super Bowl bash last Saturday in New Orleans. He's also due to perform at the Grammys on Sunday (not to mention a sold-out show at the Hollywood Palladium the same night), and, oh yes, the album also has its very own documentary in case you hadn't heard.
Watch: Justin Timberlake performs two brand-new songs at pre-Super Bowl concert
Also: Jay-Z joins the singer on stage for a rendition of 'Suit & Tie'
"The 20/20 Experience" is due for release on March 19.
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
Don’t Hold The Wall
Let The Groove Get In
Blue Ocean Floor
News From Our Partners
- Inventory: “Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money”: 20 inept magicians in pop culture For Our Consideration: The crowd-funding conundrum: The line between bringing fans closer and taking advantage Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Four: The Coen brothers return to the festival with a folk-rock flashback
- WATCH: SNL Spoofs San Francisco's Bacon Bacon Controversy Mike Hogan: The Wedding From Hell WATCH: 'SNL' Takes On IRS Scandal
- 'Mad Men' Review: "The Crash" 'Game of Thrones' Review: "Second Sons" 'Star Wars Episode 7′ — Jonathan Rhys Meyers to Join the Cast?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Rectify and Hawaii Five-0 and the Series Premieres of The Goodwin Games and Motive Hey TV.com, Should I Watch The Goodwin Games? FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (May 19)
- Box Office: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Misses $100M Domestic Mark on Opening Weekend Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO)
- Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1 Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?