Justin Timberlake reveals '20/20 Experience' album art and tracklisting
Singer makes a trip to the eye doctor in official cover image
Justin Timberlake has gone literal with the cover of his new album.
The "Suit & Tie" singer makes a trip to the eye doctor in the official cover art for his upcoming third solo LP "The 20/20 Experience," which despite being a perfectly-serviceable example of black-and-white photography also has the unfortunate effect of obscuring his pretty, pretty boy-band face.
In addition to the image , Timberlake has revealed the album's official tracklisting, which leads off with "Pusher Love Girl," a track he performed at a pre-Super Bowl bash last Saturday in New Orleans. He's also due to perform at the Grammys on Sunday (not to mention a sold-out show at the Hollywood Palladium the same night), and, oh yes, the album also has its very own documentary in case you hadn't heard.
Watch: Justin Timberlake performs two brand-new songs at pre-Super Bowl concert
Also: Jay-Z joins the singer on stage for a rendition of 'Suit & Tie'
"The 20/20 Experience" is due for release on March 19.
Pusher Love Girl
Suit & Tie
Don’t Hold The Wall
Let The Groove Get In
Blue Ocean Floor
News From Our Partners
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman
- 'Anchorman 2' Trailer Had Us At 'Hello': Watch Now! Fiery 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Scene Hurt The Most: Ouch! How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office?
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title