Justin Bieber includes three new songs on 'Believe Acoustic'
We're now supposed to call him The Prince of Pop, BTW
Justin Bieber’s “Believe Acoustic,” out Jan. 29, will include three previously unreleased tracks, as well as new versions of eight of the tunes originally released on 2012’s “Believe.”
The new songs are “Yellow Raincoat,” produced by Bieber and Tom Strahle; “I Would,” produced by Da Internz and Aaron Michael Cox, and “Nothing Like Us,” written and produced by Bieber.
The collection also includes acoustic versions of “Boyfriend,” “As Long As You Love Me,” “Beauty And A Beat,” “All Around The World,” “Take You,” “Be Alright” and “She Don’t Like The Lights.” There is also a “live studio version” of “Fall.”
Bieber’s label is now officially branding him “The Prince of Pop,” obviously in hopes that it will stick as did Michael Jackson’s “The King of Pop.” We’re not begrudging Bieber his success and long may he reign, but we find the bestowing of the title in some kind of official way (we bet it is now in all of his press releases) a little obnoxious and certainly premature.
And just a reminder, as we reported yesterday, the Prince of Pop will serve as the host and musical guest on “Saturday Night Live” on Feb. 9.
News From Our Partners
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- Pop Bytes: Michael Jackson's Nephew Negates Wade Robson's Molestation Claims + More Watch Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding + More on Hangout Festival Livestream Dumb Celebrity Quotes – Who Said This?
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do. Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- Amazon Picks Up John Goodman's 'Alpha House,' Computer Comedy 'Betas' 'Rapturepalooza' Trailer: Anna Kendrick Gets Seduced by Satan 'Doctor Who' Season 8: Matt Smith Confirmed to Stay Another Year?
Who is in the lead?Saturday, May 18, 2013
They let their fingers do the talkingFriday, May 17, 2013
How do you auto-tune a smurf?Friday, May 17, 2013
The Twitterverse says yes, her rep says noFriday, May 17, 2013