Justin Bieber includes three new songs on 'Believe Acoustic'
We're now supposed to call him The Prince of Pop, BTW
Justin Bieber’s “Believe Acoustic,” out Jan. 29, will include three previously unreleased tracks, as well as new versions of eight of the tunes originally released on 2012’s “Believe.”
The new songs are “Yellow Raincoat,” produced by Bieber and Tom Strahle; “I Would,” produced by Da Internz and Aaron Michael Cox, and “Nothing Like Us,” written and produced by Bieber.
The collection also includes acoustic versions of “Boyfriend,” “As Long As You Love Me,” “Beauty And A Beat,” “All Around The World,” “Take You,” “Be Alright” and “She Don’t Like The Lights.” There is also a “live studio version” of “Fall.”
Bieber’s label is now officially branding him “The Prince of Pop,” obviously in hopes that it will stick as did Michael Jackson’s “The King of Pop.” We’re not begrudging Bieber his success and long may he reign, but we find the bestowing of the title in some kind of official way (we bet it is now in all of his press releases) a little obnoxious and certainly premature.
And just a reminder, as we reported yesterday, the Prince of Pop will serve as the host and musical guest on “Saturday Night Live” on Feb. 9.
News From Our Partners
- New 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Watch Now! 'The Hangover': Retracing The Success Of A Few Crazy Nights 'Fast & Furious 6': How Michelle Rodriguez Came Back From The Dead
- In Pictures: The Cars of Fast & Furious Digital Multiplex: Warm Bodies and Aftershock Discover the Best-Reviewed Films in Summer Movie Scorecard 2013
- Please Watch New 'Arrested Development' In Order & Not At Once From 'Idol' Contestants To Judges? From 'Unfabulous' To 'American Horror Story'
- Rihanna Working on Eighth Album [Pic] One Direction to Release Fourth Book This Summer Beyonce Reveals Battle With Tonsillitis + 'Grown Woman' Choreography in Mrs. Carter Show Tour Videos
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of SVU, The Middle, Modern Family, Chicago Fire, Nashville, and Criminal Minds The Weirdest, Grossest, Bestest Moments from Netflix's Hemlock Grove, in Pictures and GIFs What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS
- The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults
- 'Before Midnight' L.A. Premiere: Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy Celebrate 18 Years Together (PHOTOS) Josh Hutcherson in 'Ape': 'Hunger Games' Star Lines Up Role in Psychological Thriller 'Man of Steel' Trailer: Kneel Before General Zod
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes, Day Seven: J.C. Chandor makes good, Nicolas Winding Refn goes bad, and Claire Denis gets ugly Interview: Katie Aselton on going from mumblecore to thriller—and directing her own nude scenes TV Roundtable: Boobies, pee-pees, codependence, and grounding the shenanigans with heart
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Tickets go on sale on FridayTuesday, May 21, 2013
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013