Is this really Beyonce and Destiny Child's Super Bowl halftime show set list?
What songs do you want to see her perform on Feb. 3?
In a little over a week, Beyonce will make another very public appearance when she headlines the half-time show at Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3. Us Weekly is reporting that she’ll open her set with “Crazy In Love” and then halfway through will be joined by her Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams for a medley including “Bills, Bills, Bills,” “Survivor” and new track, “Nuclear.”
Hmmm. She’ll likely have time to throw in a few other numbers and while the Destiny’s Child songs sound plausible, we’re rather hear “Say My Name” and “Bootylicious.”
As far as other Beyonce songs, there is absolutely no way she is leaving the New Orleans Superdome without playing “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It).” I may have no clue whether the Baltimore Ravens or the San Francisco 49ers are going to win (actually, I’m calling for the 49ers to win 27-24), but she will play that. I also expect “Irreplaceable” to show up, although she could have a lot of fun with “Countdown” or “Run The World (Girls).”
If she decides to get all meaningful on us, she may slow things down with “I Was Here,” but I doubt it.
Next week, I’ll post my dream half-time show.
And as for the whole lip-syncing brouhaha over her performance of the "Star Spangled Banner" at Monday's Inaugural, does anyone really care if she sings live at the Super Bowl? Given that she will likely be dancing instead of standing still, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she lip syncs and I don't care.
What do you want to hear her perform?
News From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More
- YESSSSSSS... Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? The Ultimate Office Blooper Reel
- Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition Video Interviews with Katie Aselton & Lake Bell of Black Rock
- Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Demi Lovato vs. Perrie Edwards – PopCrush Prom Queen of 2013, Round 3 Justin Bieber vs. Austin Mahone – PopCrush Prom King of 2013, Round 3 Demi Lovato Sings Selena Gomez's Praises [Video]
- 'Frances Ha' Review 'Star Wars: Episode 7′ — The Real Reason J.J. Abrams Left 'Star Trek' Sega Game Gear Classics Headed to Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
The Twitterverse says yes, her rep says noFriday, May 17, 2013
Watch the Foo Fighters' hilarious speech now before it airs on HBOThursday, May 16, 2013
Phoenix is also on soundtrack for Sofia Coppola-directed filmThursday, May 16, 2013
Where does Mariah Carey's '#Beautiful' #debut?Wednesday, May 15, 2013