2013 Golden Globes hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler go Old Hollywood in new promo
Can the crack comedy duo bring the funny on Jan. 13?
Well, they can check that bit off the list.
Golden Globes hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler don sparkly dresses and Old Hollywood accents in a new promo for the upcoming awards ceremony - though they think better of the latter affectation about 15 seconds in.
"We're so excited we're gonna be speaking in Classic Hollywood voices for all our banter," says Fey.
"Talking like this will never get old!" chimes in Poehler. Until it does.
Check out the promo for "the most unpredictable party of the year" (because nothing says "unpredictable" like Gerard Butler making funny faces on a red carpet) below and let us know what you think.
The 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards airs Sunday, January 13 on NBC. You can check out a full list of the nominees here.
News From Our Partners
- The 'Doctors' Unite 'We Are Men' In 4 Words MTV Legend Recalls Heavy Metal Frontman's Anti-Gay T-Shirt Controversy
- Weekly Ketchup: Will Smith to Star in Wild Bunch Remake? Critics Consensus: Star Trek Into Darkness is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Roundup: Star Trek Into Darkness Edition
- Doctor Who "The Name of the Doctor" Review: The Impossible Girl Made Possible What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy The Office Series Finale Review: That'll Do, Show. That'll Do.
- Beyonce Pregnant Again? Sources Confirm 'Epic' Star Is Carrying Baby No. 2 'Hangover 3' Red Band Trailer: Take a Walk Down a NSFW Memory Lane (VIDEO) Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title
- Kelly Rowland Close to Signing 'X Factor' Deal Kendall Schmidt of Big Time Rush Loses $7,000 Worth of Gifts for Fans [Video] Kanye West to Drop New Album 'Yeezus' on June 18
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Three: Cheers for the young stars of The Selfish Giant, jeers for the new films by Hirokazu Kore-eda and Arnaud Desplechin Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures
- The Wrap Up: Remember 'The Office' With the Ultimate Blooper Reel The Sims 3: Island Paradise's Producer Walkthrough Shows Us the Finer Points of Tropical Life 'Man of Steel' Featurette: Reinventing Superman