'Friends' couple Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry to reunite on NBC's 'Go On'
Monica and Chandler, together again
NBC is playing host to a mini-"Friends" reunion.
Courteney Cox has been tapped to appear on former co-star Matthew Perry's "Go On," according to The Hollywood Reporter, effectively bringing together the duo who made Monica Geller and Chandler Bing one of TV's most beloved couples during the iconic laffer's original run. In the episode, which is slated to air in April, Cox will play a woman who is eyed by Anne (Julie White) as a potential love match for Perry's character Ryan.
This will mark the first on-screen pairing of the duo since "Friends" ended its run in 2004.
Cox's "Cougar Town" recently began airing its fourth season on TBS.
Will you be watching Cox and Perry's "Go On" reunion? Let us know in the comments.
News From Our Partners
- Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Arrow, CSI, and Supernatural CBS's 2013-2014 Schedule: New Nights for Person of Interest and Hawaii Five-0, More Comedy on Thursdays
- 'Angry Birds' Film Dive-Bombing Into Theaters In 2016 'Fast & Furious 6' Blasts Forward With Exclusive Clip: Watch Now! 'Riddick' Trailer: Watch Vin Diesel Fight For Survival
- 'Riddick' Trailer: Vin Diesel Is Back and Playing for Blood 'Rio 2' Teaser Trailer Has Landed: Let's Dance! Cannes 2013: Celebs Invade Opening Ceremony (PHOTOS)
- Total Recall: Star Trek Movies Parental Guidance: Star Trek Into Darkness In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness
- Reese Witherspoon Joins Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice' CBS Fall 2013 Trailers: Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Crazy Ones,' Anna Faris' Mom' and More! Sony Trademarks Possible PlayStation 4 Slogan "Greatness Awaits"
- Shakira Leaving 'The Voice' Next Season Source Claims Kanye West + Kim Kardashian Will Most Likely Break Up Before the Baby Is Born Demi Lovato Gets New 'Warrior'-Inspired Tattoo [Pic]
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- Why They Went 'Crazy' 30 EPIC Wedding Disasters 'No One Lives Forever'