'Community''s Danny Pudi gets a Thoraxis surprise from Alison Brie: Watch
Also: Pudi voices his appreciation for departed showrunner Dan Harmon
To those who enjoyed the recent "Community" episode "Conventions of Space and Time" - in which Jeff Winger (Joel McHale) is mistaken for the actor who plays a green monster named Thoraxis on a fictional sci-fi series entitled "Inspector Spacetime" - this one's for you.
"Jeff Thoraxis! Jeff Thoraxis! Chink! Chink! Chink! Chink!" cried out Alison Brie on the PaleyFest 2013 red carpet, simultaneously coming up behind co-star Danny Pudi and carving out imaginary abs on his stomach.
It was but a momentary interlude in my brief chat with the latter actor, who held forth on the show's "full-throttle" Season 4 and also voiced his appreciation for departed showrunner Dan Harmon:
"I think when the show first started, I had no idea that this was gonna happen with our show," Pudi told me. "I think we all kinda figured that Abed would be sort of the weird one in the group, and there would be this dynamic where it's sort of the B-story. ...[What] we owe to Dan is that [Abed has] never been taken for granted. ...His journey's been just as important, equally as important, as Jeff Winger's and everybody else."
You can check out the full interview in the video above. After viewing, click on over to Daniel Fienberg's wrap-up of last night's panel discussion.
News From Our Partners
- Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher in $10M Tug of War 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier': Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Mackie Spotted in D.C. (VIDEO) Katie Holmes Attracts the Wrong Kind of Attention on 'Mania Days' Set
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- Best Alicia Keys Instagram Photos – Picture Perfect Taylor Swift Fan Arrested for Swimming Near Her Rhode Island Beach House Taylor Swift vs. Pink vs. Rihanna vs. Beyonce: Whose Tour Costume Do You Like Best? – Readers Poll
- Hulu.com: 7 Things That Wouldn't Exist Without The Office Larry Womack: In Defense of (the Original) James T. Kirk 'Storage Wars': Ivy Finds Giant Clam Shell
- 'Star Trek' Baddie Benedict Cumberbatch Reveals Role's Biggest Challenge Cannes Film Festival 2013: Our Must-See Movies 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Sounds
- Tolerability Index: This week we're barely putting up with The Killing TV Roundtable: When My Boys tested its prickly chemistry by inviting some new faces to the poker table The Walkthrough: The New Girl showrunners on topping season two’s big kiss (Part 5 of 5)
- What to Watch Tonight: The Season Finales of Arrow, CSI, and Supernatural Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival CBS's 2013-2014 Season: New Nights for Person of Interest and Hawaii Five-0, More Comedy on Thursdays
- 'Riddick' Trailer: Vin Diesel Is What Goes Bump in the Night 'The Simpsons' Taps Kristen Wiig For Guest Arc As FBI Agent CBS Fall 2013 Schedule: 'Mike & Molly' to 2014, More Comedy Thursday, and 'Hawaii' to Friday