Bryan Cranston talks saying goodbye to the 'vagabonds' of 'Breaking Bad'
'Total Recall' villain compares his TV and movie families
The man behind meth cook and ringleader Walter White is pulling double-duty at San Diego Comic-Con, promoting the show's Sunday summer start and his villainous role in the "Total Recall" reboot.
- Check out everything there is including photos, reviews, videos.
Speaking generally about movie shoots, "You're there for a half a year and then you have this period where you're promoting it, and then you're done," Cranston said. But with shows like "Breaking Bad" and his previous "Malcom in the Middle" -- which tallied up seven years -- "there's a long period time of living with and getting intimate with your fellow actors and your crew members you become family," he said. "And that's good."
But Cranston is prepping himself emotionally for the departure, once "Breaking Bad" breaks forever in 2013. "You realize historically, actors have always been vagabonds, and when this is over, we pack up our tents and move on to something else."
Check out the brief interview above, with more to come from the sit-down on Walter, Vilos from "Total Recall" and tackling the question: Do sociopaths know that they're sociopaths?
"Breaking Bad" airs on AMC starting July 15.
News From Our Partners
- Watch This: With Beavis And Butt-head Do America, Mike Judge skewered the idiocy of cinematic adventures Hear This: Destroy This Place shows how press releases can get it right Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Two: Iranian director Asghar Farhadi chases A Separation with another stunning drama
- Demi Lovato vs. Perrie Edwards – PopCrush Prom Queen of 2013, Round 3 Justin Bieber vs. Austin Mahone – PopCrush Prom King of 2013, Round 3 Demi Lovato Sings Selena Gomez's Praises [Video]
- What to Watch This Weekend: The Season Finales of Nikita, Doctor Who, The Simpsons, and Family Guy Syfy Renews Warehouse 13 for a Fifth and Final Season What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When
- 'Frances Ha' Review 'Star Wars: Episode 7′ — The Real Reason J.J. Abrams Left 'Star Trek' Sega Game Gear Classics Headed to Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console
- Christopher Nolan for James Bond Movie? Director Allegedly Courted to Direct Edward Furlong, 'Terminator 2' Star, Arrested Again Cannes 2013: $1M in Jewelry Stolen at Film Festival
- YESSSSSSS... Who Won 'American Idol' 2013? The Ultimate Office Blooper Reel
- How Far Will 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Boldly Go At Box Office? 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Secret Behind The Mystery Villain 'Pacific Rim' Trailer Surfaces: Watch Now!