Britney Spears, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Justin Bieber on will.i.am's solo album tracklist
Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez, Cheryl Cole among the 12 total feature spots
Are you a fan of Justin Bieber?
Sign up to get the latest updates instantly.
The songwriter and beat-maker has a dozen featured artists on his official tracklist to his solo album "#willpower," Ri-Ri and ex Brown included. Britney Spears' previously confirmed guest spot made the final mix, as did David Guetta, Ne-Yo, Justin Bieber, Redfoo from LMFAO and many others.
The first shot at a single, will.i.am's "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)" featuring both Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, has been relegated to the bonus tracklist for the deluxe version.
The titles are active heavy, with song names like "Drop That (B.E.A.T.)," "Run It Back," "Make It Last" and "Party Like an Animal." We're already exhausted.
Oft-delayed"#willpower" is due in stores on Oct. 15,
1. Drop That (B.E.A.T.)
2. This Is Love feat. Eva Simons
3. Fresh S—
4. Run It Back feat. Rihanna
5. Club’s on Fire (Don’t Put It Out)
6. F—in’ With Me?
7. Sexy Sexy feat. Britney Spears
8. Make It Last feat. David Guetta
9. One of Those Nights feat. Chris Brown
10. Reach for the Stars
11. Party Like an Animal feat. Redfoo & Eva Simons
12. Mona Lisa Smile feat. Nicole Scherzinger
14. Love Maker Feat. Ne-Yo
15. Flyin’ Feat. Justin Bieber
16. All at Once
Deluxe Edition Tracks:
17. T.H.E (The Hardest Ever) feat. Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger
18. Great Times
19. It feat. Cheryl Cole
20. Dirty Beat