Alicia Keys is a 'Girl On Fire' atop next week's Billboard 200
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the top 10
Alicia Keys’ “Girl On Fire” will be the only new entry into Billboard 200’s Top 10 next week, but it will enter with style, debuting at No. 1 with sales of up to 160,000.
Rod Stewart’s holiday album, “Merry Christmas Baby,” is looking like the holiday hit of the season as it climbs to No. 2, racking up another 140,000 copies to add to its already impressive three-week tally of close to 280,000, according to Hits Daily Double. ‘Tis the season as three other Christmas titles are also in the top 10: a new edition of Michael Buble’s “Christmas” will likely be at No. 7 with sales of 75,000, closely followed by Lady Antebellum’s “On This Winter’s Night” at No. 8 (65,000-70,000) and Blake Shelton’s “Cheers, It’s Christmas” at No. 9 (60,000). Shelton’s album will likely see a nice bump the following week after his NBC Christmas special airs on Dec. 3.
This week’s No. 1 album, Rihanna’s “Unapologetic,” tumbles five places to No. 6 (or possibly No. 7; she and Buble are too close to project). Taylor Swift’s “Red” will be at No. 3 with sales of up to 130,000.
“American Idol” champ Phillip Phillips’ debut, “The World From The Side of The Moon,” continues to sell well to last at No. 4, outpacing One Direction’s “Take Me Home,” which falls to No. 5. Rounding out the top 10 is Kid Rock’s “Rebel Soul,” which drops to No. 10.
News From Our Partners
- fun. Hit the Jersey Shore for 2013 'TODAY Show' Summer Concert Series Jennifer Hudson Reportedly Confirmed as 'American Idol' Judge Meet the Woman Who Won PopCrush's Autographed Pink Guitar!
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- Why He Fell Asleep During That Interview Alex Trebek Has Gone Completely Insane Arrested Development Could Really Teach Politicians A Thing Or Two
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
- "Fast & Furious 6" vs. "The Hangover: Part III": Which Movie Should You See? (VIDEO) 'Fast and Furious 6' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Action-Packed Sequel 'After Earth' Unscripted: Will and Jaden Smith on Filming With Deadly Snakes & On-Set Parenting (VIDEO)
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
- EA Teases Possible Star Wars: Battlefront Return Tom Cruise Leaves 'Man From U.N.C.L.E.' to Focus on 'Mission: Impossible 5′ Black Ops 2 Revolution DLC Free This Weekend
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go?
Go behind the scenes of the new magical Las Vegas extravaganzaThursday, May 23, 2013
Quartet hopes to put out new set 'in the next year'Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Daft Punk scores its first Top 10 hitWednesday, May 22, 2013
Will their collaboration yield Smith's first release in 8 years?Tuesday, May 21, 2013