55th Grammy Awards nominations Winners and Losers: Jay-Z, Justin Bieber, fun.
Plus: One Direction, Indie Labels, Frank Ocean and more
The Grammys spread out the love this year with six artists sharing the biggest number of nods for the 2013 ceremony. Frank Ocean, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Mumford & Sons, fun. and the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach each earned six nods; Miguel, the Black Keys and Chick Corea got five; Jeff Bhasker, mastering engineer Bob Ludwig and Nas scored four.
But where are the women? What happened to One Direction, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj?
Some people win, some people lose and some people are just destined for a mixed reception (cough Chris Brown cough). Check out some of the surprises and snubs on this year's list of winners and losers for the 55th annual Grammy Awards nominations.
News From Our Partners
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day One: Sofia Coppola offers the first misfire of the festival Hear This: A song with a long title succinctly encapsulates ’90s power-pop Watch This: Laura Palmer lives—however briefly—in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More The CW's 2013-2014 Schedule: Supernatural Switches Nights Again, The Vampire Diaries Pairs With Reign Watch the Trailers for The CW's New Series, Including The 100, Star-Crossed, and Reign (VIDEO)
- Total Recall: Star Trek Movies Parental Guidance: Star Trek Into Darkness In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness
- One Direction Announce Where We Are Stadium Tour for 2014 Miley Cyrus Wants Everyone to Know She's Still Engaged by Posting This New Pic Most Anticipated Album Release for June 2013 – Readers Poll
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Reviews Are In! Emma Watson In 'The Bling Ring': The Early Reviews Are In! 'Star Trek' And Klingon: Learn The Language Of The Aliens!
- Hulu.com: Is The Office the Definitive TV Show of the '00s? Craziest 'Simpsons' Couch Gag Yet? Denied By PBS?
- The Telefile - Modern Family: The Best Lines of the Night The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed
- Weekend Movies: 'Star Trek Into Darkness,' 'Black Rock,' and More Bruce Willis Set for 'Expiration': Actor Will Play Hitman in Next Movie Emma Watson Says She is in No Rush 'To Be Seen as a Woman'