Earl Sweatshirt - "Doris"
Doris comes three years after Earl Sweatshirt's debut mixtape, Earl, introduced the world to one of the most talented and exciting voices in music. During the time that has passed, Earl attended a reform school in Samoa returning with a stronger artistic focus and a more mature outlook on life. To create Doris Earl worked with producers such as Pharell, RZA, BADBADNOTGOOD, Tyler, The Creator, and more while also receiving guest verses from Odd Future cohorts Frank Ocean, Domo Genesis, and Tyler, The Creator as well as LA-based rappers Vince Staples, Casey Veggies, and Mac Miller.
1. Pre (feat. SK La' Flare)
2. Burgundy (feat. Vince Staples)
3. 20 Wave Caps (feat. Domo Genesis)
4. Sunday (feat. Frank Ocean)
5. Hive (feat. Vince Staples and Casey Veggies)
7. Sasquatch (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
8. Centurion (feat. Vince Staples)
10. Uncle Al
11. Guild (feat. Mac Miller)
12. Molasses (feat. RZA)
13. Whoa (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
15. Knight (feat. Domo Genesis)