Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (Blu-ray)
Featuring the cast from the original television series, the Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection seven disc Blu-ray set includes STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN, STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK, STAR TREK IV: THE VOYAGE HOME, STAR TREK V: THE FINAL FRONTIER, and STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY!
THE MOTION PICTURE: When an unidentified alien destroys three powerful Klingon cruisers, Captain James T. Kirk (William Shatner) returns to the newly transformed U.S.S. Enterprise to take command. Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley and the cast from the acclaimed original Star Trek television series mobilize at warp speed to stop the alien intruder from its relentless flight toward Earth.
THE WRATH OF KHAN: It is the 23rd century. The Federation starship U.S.S. Enterprise is on routine training maneuvers, and Admiral James T. Kirk (William Shatner) seems resigned to the fact that this inspection may well be the last space mission of his career. But Khan is back. Aided by his exiled band of genetic supermen, Khan (Ricardo Montalban) -- brilliant renegade of 20th century Earth -- has raided Space Station Regula One, stolen a top secret device called Project Genesis, wrested control of another Federation starship, and now schemes to set a most deadly trap for his old enemy Kirk...with the threat of a universal Armageddon!
THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK: Admiral Kirk's defeat of Khan and the creation of the Genesis planet are empty victories. Spock is dead and McCoy is inexplicably being driven insane. Then a surprise visit from Sarek, Spock's father, provides a startling revelation: McCoy is harboring Spock's living essence. With one friend alive and one not, but both in pain, Kirk attempts to help his friends by stealing the U.S.S. Enterprise and defying Starfleet's Genesis planet quarantine. But the Klingons have also learned of Genesis and race to meet Kirk in a deadly rendezvous.
THE VOYAGE HOME: It's the 23rd century, and a mysterious alien power is threatening Earth by evaporating the oceans and destroying the atmosphere. In a frantic attempt to save mankind, Kirk and his crew must travel back to 1986 San Francisco where they find a world of punk, pizza, and exact-change buses that are as alien as anything they've ever encountered in the far reaches of the galaxy. A thrilling, action-packed Star Trek adventure!
THE FINAL FRONTIER: It's Stardate 8454.130 and a vacationing Captain Kirk faces two challenges: climbing Yosemite's El Capitan and teaching campfire songs to Spock. But vacations are cut short when a renegade Vulcan hijacks the Enterprise, and pilots it on a journey to uncover the universe's innermost secrets. The Star Trek stars are back for one of their most astonishing voyages ever, with all the fun and excitement fans have come to love. So buckle up for a thrilling leap into the unknown that's "as much a spiritual odyssey as a space adventure, and it's all the richer for it" (Kevin Thomas, Los Angeles Times).
THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY: The Enterprise leads a battle for peace in a spectacular Star Trek adventure that's "impossible to resist" (James Veniere, Boston Herald). The Federation and the Klingon empire prepare for a peace summit after years of war, but the prospect of harmony with sworn enemies is an alarming one to Admiral Kirk (William Shatner). And when a Klingon ship is attacked and the Enterprise is held accountable, both worlds brace for what may be their final, deadly encounter. Directed by Nicholas Meyer (STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN) and co-starring Christopher Plummer, this action-filled epic soars with warp-speed thrills and excitement!
- The Journey: A Behind-The-Scenes Documentary
- 1991 Convention Presentation By Nicholas Meyer
- Audio Commentaries By Lenoard Nimoy, Harve Bennett, Charles Correll, Robin Curtis, Nicholas Meyer, Denny Martin Flinn, William Shatner, Liz Shatner, Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Judith Reeves-Stevens, Garfield Reeves-Stevens, Daren Dochterman, Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman, Ronald D. Moore, Michael Taylor, Manny Coto, Larry Nemecek, & Ira Steven Behr
- BD Exclusive: Library Computer
- BD Live: Star Trek I.Q.
- Deleted Scenes
- Featurettes: Star Trek - The Captains' Summit, The Longest Trek - Writing The Motion Picture, Tom Morga - Alien Stuntman, Star Trek Honors NASA, Special Star Trek Reunion, Industrial Light & Magic - The Visual Effects Of Star Trek, James Horner - Composing Genesis, Pavel Chekov's Screen Moments, Hollywood Walk Of Fame - James Doohan, Spock - The Early Years, A Tribute To Ricardo Montalban, The Three-Picture Saga, To Be Or Not To Be - Klingons & Shakespeare, Starfleet Academy - Mystery Behind V'ger, Starfleet Academy - Praxis, Collecting Star Trek's Movie Relics, Star Trek & The Science Fiction Museum Hall Of Fame, Star Trek For A Cause, Harve Bennett's Pitch To The Sales Team, Starfleet Academy
- Mystery Behind The Vulcan Katra Transfer, Starfleet Academy - Mystery Behind Ceti Alpha VI, Starfleet Academy - The Whale Probe, The Perils Of Peacemaking, Makeup Tests, Captain's Log, Future's Past - A Look Back, Movie Making - Six Stories From Star Trek VI, Designing Khan, Conversations With Nicholas Meyer, On Location, Pre-Visualization Models, Terraforming & The Prime Directive, Rockman In The Raw, Space Docks & Birds Of Prey, Klingons - Conjuring The Legend, Dailies Deconstruction, Federation Operatives, Below-The-Line - Sound Design, Speaking Klingon, Star Trek V Press Conference, Where No Man Has Gone Before - The Visual Effects Of Star Trek II - The Wrath Of Khan, Time Travel - The Art Of The Possible, The Star Trek Universe - A Novel Approach, Herman Zimmerman - A Tribute, Penny's Toy Box, Klingon & Vulcan Costumes, The Language Of Whales, Together Again, Cosmic Thoughts, DeForest Kelley - A Tribute, A Vulcan Primer, Kirk's Women, That Klingon Couple, Starfleet Academy - Nimbus III, From Outer Space To The Ocean, A Green Future?, The Bird Of Prey, Roddenberry Scrapbook, & Featured Artist - Mark Leonard
- Original Cast Interviews With DeForest Kelley, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Ricardo Montalban, & More
Dec 16, 2015
Nov 04, 2015
Jun 17, 2015
Jul 24, 2014