Trent Reznor's How To Destroy Angels 'Welcome' new album and video: Watch
'The loop closes' opens talk on full-length
While Oscar nominations dominated the news today, former Academy Award winner Trent Reznor has some non-film news of his own. His current band with Atticuss Ross and Mariqueen Maandig, How To Destroy Angels, has finally put a title and release date to their debut full-length.
"Welcome oblivion" (capitalization theirs) will be out on March 5 via Columbia; it's the follow-up to How To Destroy Angels' second EP "An Omen," released in the fall last year.
That set was their first in a partnership with Columbia records, which apparently was a strong enough showing for them to make good on another effort with the label.
Perhaps in an effort to kiss-off that set, the band has put out a dour video for "Omen" track "The loop closes." Because that's how they like to celebrate big news. Sleep tight in the videodrome.
Meanwhile, Reznor has been working with Josh Homme on at least one song for the new Queens of the Stone Age album, and he'll appear in Dave Grohl's "Sound City" documentary.
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC The Telefile - Modern Family: Goodnight, Gracie. Hello, Series Highlight. The Telefile - Critics' Choice Television Awards 2013: Nominees Announced
- Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More Video: The Hangover Part III Cast Interviews
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Scoop: 'Callie Isn't A Victim' 'Supernatural's' Surprising Ratings Victory Three Years Later, People Are Still Livid About 'Lost'
- Quicksilver in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Evan Peters Cast as Magneto's Son 'Poltergeist' Reboot May Actually Be a Sequel Brad Pitt Shocks Fans at 'World War Z' Screening (VIDEO)
- Podmass: David Sedaris describes his bath time, cicadas are explained, and Wompler returns Interview: Mitchell Hurwitz talks about the resurrection of Arrested Development AVQ&A: What pop-culture family would you want to join?
- 'Hangover III': The Reviews Are In! Jennifer Aniston Breaks Bad, Strips Down In 'We're The Millers' Trailer 'Star Wars' Fans Still Love To Hate Ewoks 30 Years Later
- CBS Fall 2013: 'Intelligence' Extended Trailer Evokes 'Chuck' For Grown-Ups Marvel's 'Avengers Assemble': Producers Explain Movie Tie-In, Plus New Clip! 'Hannibal' Review: "Trou Normand"
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut What to Watch Tonight: The Season Premiere of Rookie Blue and the Series Premieres of Save Me, Showville, and Does Someone Have to Go? Less Jaywalking, More Web-friendly Clips: Dos and Don'ts for Seth Meyers' Late Night Career
Human time-lapseThursday, May 23, 2013
Ball's in your court, Bruce DickinsonThursday, May 23, 2013
Fire!Thursday, May 23, 2013
From the Billboard Music Awards: 'Miguel would make a cool country duet'Tuesday, May 21, 2013