A$AP Rocky, Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar's 'F**ckin' Problems': Watch
Today, A$AP Rocky released the video for his single "F**ckin' Problems," off of "LongLiveA$AP." It coincides with the announcement that the album is now due on Jan. 15.
Here are five points for clarification:
1) "F**ckin' Problems" does not refer to having difficulties fornicating. It's about problems that are more difficult than others, first and foremost, plus needing to have sex so much and ample reserve of game girls that such a lifestyle becomes an issue. Suspiciously, f*cking b*tches helps to solve said problems. SO DEEP.
2) When you're asking yourself, "What is that blue outfit Drake wearing? And what's up with 2 Chainz' eyewear?", you can tell yourself that they're channeling Boyz II Men circa 1995.
3) Lamar wears his long tuxedo jacket better than A$AP Rocky.
4) Due to the nature of this horny dude ode, it is likely that the dancers were not issued tuxedo jackets, and not that they refused them. The commodification of the woman's form again repeats the same hip-hop pattern of objectification for self-aggrandization, treasuring the object, then rejecting the object as a f*ckin' problem (or, as Drake' own cohort Nicki Minaj says, "Love a bunch of girls / and then cry / on top of the world.") even as a joke.
5) I like A$AP Rocky, but his verse is the weakest and he's out to artlessly offend: "They say money make a n*gga act n*gger-ish / But at least a n*gga n*gga rich / I be f*ckin' broads like I be f*ckin' bored / Turn a d*ke b*tch out have her f*ckin' boys." Whatever, this video is f*cking boring.
2013 | Drama | RSummary: Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill have boundless energy in the story of a real-life commodities crook who earned millions through scummy small-time stock trades.Director: Martin Scorsese
Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie
1962 | Comedy | NRSummary: Wonderfully surreal comedy in which a society dinner party turns shockingly strange when the attendees find themselves unable to leave... and then things get really weird.Director: Luis Buñuel
Cast: Silvia Pinal, Jacqueline Andere, Enrique Rambal
1951 | Thriller | PGSummary: Alfred Hitchcock directs the suspense classic about a wealthy man who meets an unhappily married tennis player on a train, leading to the two talking idly about murdering people each others’ respective lives. Then one of the potential victims actually turns up dead...Director: Alfred Hitchcock
Cast: Farley Granger, Robert Walker, Ruth Roman
2014 | Mystery | TV-MASummary: You've never seen a detective pair quite like the one played by Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, who must fight to retain their sanity while investigating a particularly heinous case.Director: Cary Fukunaga
Cast: Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson, Michelle Monaghan
2010 | Drama | PG-13Summary: The first film from Selma director Ava DuVernay chronicles a day in the life of a woman whose world is shattered by grief, and sees her trying to find new balance.Director: Ava DuVernay
Cast: Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Tracie Thoms, Omari Hardwick
1936 | Comedy | GSummary: Classic comedy master Harold Lloyd plays a milkman who gets lucky in a fight against a boxer, only to find himself embroiled in a con-job of a boxing career.Director: Leo McCarey
Cast: Harold Lloyd, Adolphe Menjou, Verree Teasdale
1973 | Animation | GSummary: With King Richard off to the Crusades, Prince John and his slithering minion, Sir Hiss, set about taxing Nottingham's citizens with support from the corrupt sheriff - and staunch opposition by the wily Robin Hood and his band of merry men.Director: Wolfgang Reitherman
Cast: Brian Bedford, Phil Harris, Peter Ustinov, Pat Buttram
2011 | Drama | RSummary: Two sisters find their already strained relationship challenged as a mysterious new planet threatens to collide with Earth.Director: Lars von Trier
Cast: Kirsten Dunst, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Kiefer Sutherland, Charlotte Rampling
2013 | Thriller | TV-MASummary: Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy star in this dark and scary TV series that explores the life of doctor, killer and cannibal Hannibal Lecter before the events in The Silence of the Lambs.Director: Bryan Fuller (creator)
Cast: Mads Mikkelsen, Caroline Dhavernas, Hugh Dancy
Let Streaming Genie help you.