Survival tips from Ke$ha, who drank her own pee on camera
On last night's episode of MTV's "My Crazy Beautiful Life," glow-in-the-dark stick-on star Ke$ha surprised even herself by peeing into a bottle and then drinking down her own urine. She did this inside a moving vehicle, in front of a camera crew, some lady friends, and a nervous British guy who had surely never seen such uncouth behavior on the other side of the pond. However? Drinking your own pee has long been a tip touted by survivalists and weirdos who think it gives you longevity, whiter teeth, and something to blog about -- and my theory is that the gal was just trying to make it through the day and then the night and then a hungover dawn. With that in mind, here are more of Ke$ha's survival tips.
1. Know how to tie a good knot. A knot can help you carry supplies, save someone from drowning, and keep your friend who's tripping on angel dust tied to a tree until he calms down. I learned to tie knots by practicing on my own hair day after day. And now my knots are so good, I have to hire ten tiny Japanese children to finger-comb them out once a week.
2. Stock up on all the dopest Band-Aids. You never know when you might need a Band-Aid to cover a wound or use as a nipple pastie, so I recommend keeping a selection of fun ones with you at all times. Currently, there are Transformers Band-Aids, Dora the Explorer Band-Aids, and I'm even in talks to develop my own Ke$ha-branded bandages that are coated with antiseptic tequila.
3. Make a flotation device from an unopened tampon. Dip a tampon in water and watch it expand until it has the appearance of a drowned rat. The resulting device will probably be too small to actually float you anywhere, but playing with the wet tampon will definitely bring you minutes of amusement. And a brand new pet drowned rat.
4. Start a fire. Start a fire with one of the Bic lighters inside your pocket!
5. Eat your own teeth. When you're all out of urine, you can find more nourishment in other things that are already inside your body. Like your own teeth, which are bound to have flecks of Hot Cheetos and gummy candy still stuck inside them. Plus, West Virginia-chic is a great look that is totally in these days.
2013 | Comedy | NRSummary: Insanely funny comedy show created by Amy Schumer, who stars in brilliantly funny sketches about sex, city living, dating, and friendship.Director: Daniel Powell, Amy Schumer (creators)
Cast: Amy Schumer, Kevin Kane, Mike Houston
2013 | Drama | RSummary: Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill have boundless energy in the story of a real-life commodities crook who earned millions through scummy small-time stock trades.Director: Martin Scorsese
Cast: Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie
1993 | Sports | PGSummary: Emotionally powerful sports classic featuring Sean Astin as a skinny high school kid with big football dreams and the determination to make his way towards his dream team at Notre Dame.Director: David Anspaugh
Cast: Sean Astin, Jon Favreau, Ned Beatty
1996 | Crime | RSummary: Jerry, a small-town Minnesota car salesman is bursting at the seams with debt... but he's got a plan. He's going to hire two thugs to kidnap his wife in a scheme to collect a hefty ransom from his wealthy father-in-law. It's going to be a snap and nobody's going to get hurt... until people start ...Director: Joel Coen
Cast: William H. Macy, Frances McDormand, Steve Buscemi, Peter Stormare
2013 | Thriller | RSummary: Based on the true story of Daniel Lugo (Mark Wahlberg) a Miami bodybuilder who wants to live the American dream. He would like to have the money that other people have. So he enlists the help of fellow bodybuilder Adrian Doorbal (Anthony Mackie) and ex-convict, Christian bodybuilder Paul Doyle (D...Director: Michael Bay
Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Dwayne Johnson, Anthony Mackie, Tony Shalhoub
2008 | Science Fiction | PGSummary: Animated series continues the story of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker as they battle the Emperor Palpatine, Count Dooku and General Grievous, but also takes time to explore other smaller characters in the Star Wars universe.Director: George Lucas (creator)
Cast: Tom Kane, Dee Bradley Baker, Matt Lanter
1997 | Crime | RSummary: Quentin Tarantino adaptats an Elmore Leonard novel into this story of a few increasingly desperate people scraping to get by.Director: Quentin Tarantino
Cast: Pam Grier, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Forster
1995 | Mystery | NRSummary: Denzel Washington plays an out of work WWII vet who takes the wrong job and is soon neck-deep in a mess of politics, murder, and jazz in '40s Los Angeles.Director: Carl Franklin
Cast: Denzel Washington, Tom Sizemore, Jennifer Beals
2007 | Comedy | PGSummary: Newlyweds Nick (Ice Cube) and Suzanne (Long) decide to move to the suburbs to provide a better life for their two kids. But their idea of a dream home is disturbed by a contractor (McGinley) with a bizarre approach to business.Director: Steve Carr
Cast: John C. McGinley, Ice Cube, Nia Long, Aleisha Allen
Let Streaming Genie help you.