Survival tips from Ke$ha, who drank her own pee on camera
On last night's episode of MTV's "My Crazy Beautiful Life," glow-in-the-dark stick-on star Ke$ha surprised even herself by peeing into a bottle and then drinking down her own urine. She did this inside a moving vehicle, in front of a camera crew, some lady friends, and a nervous British guy who had surely never seen such uncouth behavior on the other side of the pond. However? Drinking your own pee has long been a tip touted by survivalists and weirdos who think it gives you longevity, whiter teeth, and something to blog about -- and my theory is that the gal was just trying to make it through the day and then the night and then a hungover dawn. With that in mind, here are more of Ke$ha's survival tips.
1. Know how to tie a good knot. A knot can help you carry supplies, save someone from drowning, and keep your friend who's tripping on angel dust tied to a tree until he calms down. I learned to tie knots by practicing on my own hair day after day. And now my knots are so good, I have to hire ten tiny Japanese children to finger-comb them out once a week.
2. Stock up on all the dopest Band-Aids. You never know when you might need a Band-Aid to cover a wound or use as a nipple pastie, so I recommend keeping a selection of fun ones with you at all times. Currently, there are Transformers Band-Aids, Dora the Explorer Band-Aids, and I'm even in talks to develop my own Ke$ha-branded bandages that are coated with antiseptic tequila.
3. Make a flotation device from an unopened tampon. Dip a tampon in water and watch it expand until it has the appearance of a drowned rat. The resulting device will probably be too small to actually float you anywhere, but playing with the wet tampon will definitely bring you minutes of amusement. And a brand new pet drowned rat.
4. Start a fire. Start a fire with one of the Bic lighters inside your pocket!
5. Eat your own teeth. When you're all out of urine, you can find more nourishment in other things that are already inside your body. Like your own teeth, which are bound to have flecks of Hot Cheetos and gummy candy still stuck inside them. Plus, West Virginia-chic is a great look that is totally in these days.
1977 | Fantasy | GSummary: What can two little mice possibly do to save an orphan girl who's fallen into evil hands? With a little cooperation and faith in oneself, anything is possible! As members of the mouse-run International Rescue Aid Society, Bernard and Miss Bianca respond to orphan Penny's call for help. The two mi...Director: John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman, Art Stevens
Cast: Bob Newhart, Eva Gabor, Geraldine Page, Joe Flynn
1994 | Drama | PGSummary: 10-year-old Fiona is sent to live with her grandparents in a small fishing village in Donegal, Ireland. She soon learns the local legend that an ancestor of hers married a Selkie - a seal who can turn into a human. Years earlier, her baby brother was washed out to sea and never seen again, so whe...Director: John Sayles
Cast: Jeni Courtney, Eileen Colgan, Mick Lally, John Lynch
2015 | Adventure | NRSummary: The film is about a high school tech whiz (Laura Marano), who is determined to become prom queen. But on the big day, she suddenly wakes up having a bad hair day, and her destroyed prom dress, and everything that can go wrong, does go badly wrong. A police officer (Leigh-Allyn Baker) seeks the ne...Director: Eric Canuel
Cast: Laura Marano, Leigh-Allyn Baker, Christian Campbell, Kiana Madeira
2014 | Family | PGSummary: After a construction project begins digging in their neighborhood, best friends Tuck, Munch and Alex inexplicably begin to receive strange, encoded messages on their cell phones. Convinced something bigger is going on, they go to their parents and the authorities. When everyone around them refuse...Director: Dave Green
Cast: Teo Halm, Astro, Resse Hartwig, Ella Wahlestedt
2009 | Comedy | NRSummary: The US President and the UK Prime Minister are looking to launch a war in the Middle East. The plot follows government officials and advisers in their behind-the-scenes efforts either to promote the war or prevent it. Spinal Tap meets Strangelove. A satirical demolition of Whitehall and Washingto...Director: Armando Iannucci
Cast: Peter Capaldi, Tom Hollander, Gina McKee, James Gandolfini
2010 | Drama | PG-13Summary: The first film from Selma director Ava DuVernay chronicles a day in the life of a woman whose world is shattered by grief, and sees her trying to find new balance.Director: Ava DuVernay
Cast: Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Tracie Thoms, Omari Hardwick
1973 | Horror | PGSummary: Spooky haunted house tale in which a team of paranormal investigators attempts to verify the existence of supernatural spirits by spending a week inside a supposedly haunted mansion.Director: John Hough
Cast: Roddy McDowall, Gayle Hunnicutt, Pamela Franklin
1940 | Comedy | NRSummary: One of the greatest and most radiant comedies from classical Hollywood features Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, and Jimmy Stewart in the tale of a woman whose ex-husband walks back into her life just as she’s about to marry someone else.Director: George Cukor
Cast: Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, James Stewart
2004 | Family | NRSummary: Where do childrens’ imaginary friends go when forgotten, cast-off, or told to disappear? To Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an amazing house for unwanted Imaginary Friends.Director: Craig McCracken, Lauren Faust, Mike Moon (creators)
Cast: Keith Ferguson, Grey Griffin, Sean Marquette
Let Streaming Genie help you.