I didn't know I was going to have a fantastic weekend until I saw this video. Behold: Zac Efron in a preview clip for "Running Wild with Bear Grylls," a new NBC adventure series. The show premieres July 28, but until then we can just watch this on loop for years. It's Zac and Bear climbing stuff and doing it without shirts on. DID YOU HEAR ME? I SAID DID YOU HEAR ME? Here are 10 important thoughts I had as the video played:
1) Hey Zac.
2) Ohhhhh shirtlessness. Good idea, Bear. Thanks.
3) YEEEEAH ZAC I LOVE BEAR'S IDEA TOO. TAKE IT OFF THAT SLOWLY LIKE A BIG TAN MAN. NIIIICE.
4) WELL HERE WE ARE.
5) "Let's do it, brother." -- Zac Efron.
6) r they going to 'do it' now oh ok just climbing fine
7) HEH HA! BODIES DESCENDING AS ONE SHIRTLESS UNIT!
8) Love it.
9) Zac is soo exciiiiiited. I LOVE IT.
10) Time to get wet!!!! Oh no. The video is over. THE VIDEO IS OVER. I HATE THIS DAY. I HATE IT. rewatch. rewatch.
That's it. Bye!