1. Sarah Jessica Parker, Jerry's guest, is quite talkative! She is excited for things like the faint smell of gasoline and patty melts.
2. The car they drive is wood-paneled and primary red.
3. Jerry's driving appears to be insufferable.
4. SJP refers to her children as "the Parker children," and I hope Matthew Broderick knows it.
5. Oh yeah: JERRY SINGS THE THEME SONG. I've embedded it below. We haven't had such a marvelously tuneless theme since Kathy Griffin trilled for her short-lived talk show. Not kidding, that song was catchy.