5 things we learn from Jon Stewart's Skype session with John Oliver
1. Jon Stewart has grown a beard.
2. When Jon Stewart grows a beard, part of it comes in white and part of it comes in a sandy brown.
3. Most of the sandy brown hair is concentrated in the mustache area.
4. Except for some extra sandy brown hair, which falls beneath the lip.
5. When Jon Stewart grows a beard, it makes him look as though he has tried to eat a sloppy joe while blindfolded and handcuffed, in a place that has banned napkins (Portland, probably).
Follow us on Twitter: @HitFixRiot