- Does the writer/director/actress think women need affirmative action in Hollywood?
- Nicole Kidman, 'Upstream Color' and 'Before Midnight' make the cut
News From Our Partners
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Finale's Best Insults The Telefile - Crossing Lines: Yet Another Mediocre Cop Drama
- Hear This: “Leaning On A Bear” conjures the occult haze of the ’70s Watch This: As a conflicted gay hitman, James Gandolfini owns the offbeat comedy The Mexican We're No. 1: Just like the white wing dove, Stevie Nicks’ solo debut soared
- Maureen Ryan: 'Sopranos' Sitdown: Critics Take On HBO Show's Legacy Get To Know Margaery Tyrell Ooh, Showing Some SKIN
- 'The Counselor' Trailer: In Brad Pitt's New Movie, You Don't Have Any Friends Rick Moranis on Starring in 'Ghostbusters 3': 'I Need a Little Bit More Information' Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's 'Hercules' Diet Is Unbelievable
Must See Videos
TV Top 10 for 2013: 'Breaking Bad,' 'Boardwalk Empire' & more
In a year of great depth and breadth for drama, these were the cream of the crop
Gandalfini: The Story of a Connected Wizard
The epic story of Gandalfini: a "connected" wizard torn between his love of the New Jersey countryside and his epic quest... Starring James Gandolfini as Gandalfini
Oscar Isaac on using his musical talents for 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
Oscar Isaac describes how he used his musical talents and previous knowledge into portraying the character of Llewyn Davis in the Coen Brother latest film 'Inside Llewyn Davis'
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Trailer #1
With the emergence of Electro, Spider-Man must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn, returns, Peter Parker comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.