Digital Account Executive – HitFix (Los Angeles)
HitFix is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth digital media firm that rewards top performers. We work hard but also have fun... especially given our industry - Movies, Music and Television!
The Digital Account Executive is an integral part of the HitFix.com team. The position is ideal for someone with a burning desire to succeed, a can-do attitude, prior experience in digital ad sales and an interest in new challenges. If you’re a hunter with strong interpersonal skills and desire to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth digital environment, please forward your information for immediate consideration. This is an opportunity for strong personal, professional and financial growth while getting in on the ground floor of an early-stage company.
- Develop strong relationships with consumer advertising clients within Automotive, Video Gaming, Consumer Electronics, Telecom / Mobile and other Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies to position HitFix.com as a premier entertainment and 18-34 year old brand
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual quotas for sales of online service
- Maintain a high level of energy in responding to warm leads, cold calling, face-to-face sales calls
- Generate NEW business with clients nationwide
- Develop account strategies to drive long term revenue growth, develop RFP responses and programs, and drive upfront media buying
- Build strategic relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives
- Manage the sales pipeline and drive revenue through consultative media/solution sale
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience, and 3+ years proven track record of exceeding quota in consumer-focused digital ad sales
- Experience working with entertainment or male-focused brands is a plus
- Experience selling video and mobile platforms is also a plus
- BA or BS degree from a top-tier college or university
- Proven track record of success achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to sell to VP level and above
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify and cultivate new business
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with sales pipeline and forecasting
- Strong understanding of the web and online advertising opportunities, both traditional (e.g. CPM, Rich Media, etc) and out of the box social, viral and custom tactics
- Commitment to winning
This position is based in Los Angeles and is expected to work out of our company office located at 8322 Beverly Blvd in Los Angeles, CA. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, but will consist of a base salary, commissions and stock options.
Check out our website at www.hitfix.com to get a better understanding of our company and send inquiries/resumes to email@example.com
You must be a US resident and authorized to work in the US. HitFix is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.
Digital Sales Planner
The Digital Sales Planner is an integral part of HitFix’s Sales Team. This individual will report directly to the Director of Sales Planning & Operations and play a critical role in developing and managing successful online advertising programs. The Digital Sales Planner will work closely with Ad Operations, Sales & Marketing Teams on the pre and post sales process to drive revenue and overachieve the team’s goal.
- Proactively work with the Director of Sales Planning to manage existing business
- Work with sales team to build digital sales plans for advertisers and agencies
- Assist with responses to RFPs, the development of proposals, internal and client reporting, research and sales related materials
- Work closely with Planning Director to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Communicate campaign “highlights” and/or red flags to Planning Director with suggested resolutions
- Play a key role in the launch of new campaigns, including requesting creative from the client, ensuring campaigns are set up correctly and monitoring launches
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs, site information and resources
- Ability to be a ‘jack of all trades’ and assist in duties that may fall outside of the job description
- Proven digital planning experience, 1-2 years minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work independently with a remote team, this is a work from home position, but candidate must be based in the NYC/NJ area
- Desire to work in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- A proactive, take-charge attitude is an absolute must
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM systems. Also must have familiarity with DART, Atlas, MediaVisor, SalesForce, iDesk and ComScore
Qualified candidates should send their resume with "Digital Sales Planner" in the subject line to Laura
Check out our website at www.hitfix.com to get a better understanding of our company.