HitFix Career Opportunities
At HitFix, we're passionate about entertainment and providing some of the best and most useful entertainment-related content and news on the web. Our team is smart, dedicated and driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit to work hard and have fun too. If you're looking for a creative and flexible environment for your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Digital Sales Planner
The Digital Sales Planner is an integral part of HitFix’s Sales Team. This individual will report directly to the Director of Sales Planning & Operations and play a critical role in developing and managing successful online advertising programs. The Digital Sales Planner will work closely with Ad Operations, Sales & Marketing Teams on the pre and post sales process to drive revenue and overachieve the team’s goal.
- Proactively work with the Director of Sales Planning to manage existing business
- Work with sales team to build digital sales plans for advertisers and agencies
- Assist with responses to RFPs, the development of proposals, internal and client reporting, research and sales related materials
- Work closely with Planning Director to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process
- Communicate campaign “highlights” and/or red flags to Planning Director with suggested resolutions
- Play a key role in the launch of new campaigns, including requesting creative from the client, ensuring campaigns are set up correctly and monitoring launches
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of available advertising programs, site information and resources
- Ability to be a ‘jack of all trades’ and assist in duties that may fall outside of the job description
- Proven digital planning experience, 1-2 years minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work independently with a remote team, this is a work from home position, but candidate must be based in the NYC/NJ area
- Desire to work in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- A proactive, take-charge attitude is an absolute must
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM systems. Also must have familiarity with DART, Atlas, MediaVisor, SalesForce, iDesk and ComScore
Qualified candidates should send their resume with "Digital Sales Planner" in the subject line to Laura Georgian, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our website at www.hitfix.com to get a better understanding of our company.