HitFix Career Opportunities
At HitFix, we're passionate about entertainment and providing some of the best and most useful entertainment-related content and news on the web. Our team is smart, dedicated and driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit to work hard and have fun too. If you're looking for a creative and flexible environment for your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Sales Development & Marketing Manager – HitFix (Los Angeles)
HitFix is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth digital media firm that rewards top performers. We work hard but also have fun... especially given our industry - Movies, Music and TV!
The Sales Development & Marketing Manager is an integral part of the HitFix.com team. The position is ideal for someone with a burning desire to succeed, a can-do attitude, prior experience in digital ad sales or marketing and an interest in new challenges. If you’re creative and a strategic thinker with strong interpersonal skills and desire to make an impact in a fast-paced, high- growth Internet environment, please forward your information for immediate consideration. This is an opportunity for strong personal, professional and financial growth while getting in on the ground floor of a fast-growing company.
Responsible for driving ad sales revenue by proactively developing digital advertising packages and solutions that support advertiser objectives and enhance audience value across all HitFix platforms. Lead in pre and post-sale management of custom solutions.
- Develop custom pitch proposals and big ideas for advertiser campaigns
- Lead pre and post-sale management of custom advertiser solutions
- Implement solutions post-sale with 3rd party vendors and Ad Operations
- Oversee development and maintenance of marketing collateral and research for key new products, categories and site specials
- Capture category needs and proactively identify new digital opportunities that leverage edit, product and external vendor capabilities
- Analyze competitive sites and provide quarterly capability reviews -- ad sizes, custom opportunities, new content areas
- Attend and represent team at internal and external meetings
- Oversee development of recaps/case studies and post-campaign reports as needed
- At least 4-5 years of successful digital marketing and sales/support experience
- BA or BS degree from a top-tier college or university
- Must be extremely creative and a strategic thinker
- Excellent proposal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Well-versed in mobile, video and social platforms
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Working knowledge and ability to interpret online metrics and research tools (i.e. comScore, @plan, Google Analytics) Mobile and Integrated marketing experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
This is a work from home position, but candidates must be based within a 30 minute commute of Los Angeles to facilitate face to face meetings with advertisers. Please, no recruiters or agencies. Compensation will be commensurate with experience, but will consist of a base salary, commissions and stock options.
Check out our website at www.hitfix.com to get a better understanding of our company.
You must be a US resident and authorized to work in the US. HitFix is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.
To apply, please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.