Digital Account Executive (New York City)
HitFix is a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth digital media firm that rewards top performers. We work hard but also have fun... especially given our industry - Movies, Music and Television!
The Digital Account Executive is an integral part of the HitFix.com team. The position is ideal for someone with a burning desire to succeed, a can-do attitude, prior experience in digital ad sales and an interest in new challenges. If you’re a hunter with strong interpersonal skills and desire to make an impact in a fast-paced, high-growth digital environment, please forward your information for immediate consideration. This is an opportunity for strong personal, professional and financial growth while getting in on the ground floor of an early-stage VC-backed company.
- Develop strong relationships with consumer advertising clients within Automotive, Video Gaming, Consumer Electronics, Telecom / Mobile and other Fortune 1000 companies and their agencies to position HitFix.com as a premier entertainment and 18-34 year old brand
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual quotas for sales of online service
- Maintain a high level of energy in responding to warm leads, cold calling, face-to-face sales calls
- Generate NEW business with clients nationwide
- Develop account strategies to drive long term revenue growth, develop RFP responses and programs, and drive upfront media buying
- Build strategic relationships with clients and agencies and generate high level campaign ideation to meet client goals and objectives
- Manage the sales pipeline and drive revenue through consultative media/solution sale
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience, and 3+ years proven track record of exceeding quota in consumer-focused digital ad sales
- Existing relationships at major NYC digital ad agencies required (e.g. OMD, Mediastorm, W+K, etc)
- Experience selling video and mobile platforms is a plus
- BA or BS degree from a top-tier college or university
- Proven track record of success achieving sales targets
- Demonstrated ability to sell to VP level and above
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to identify and cultivate new business
- Ability to work independently and with a remote team
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with sales pipeline and forecasting
- Strong understanding of the web and online advertising opportunities, both traditional (e.g. CPM, Rich Media, etc) and out of the box social, viral and custom tactics
- Commitment to winning
This position is based in New York City. Compensation will be commensurate with experience (we are open to various levels), but will consist of a base salary, commissions and stock options.
Check out our website at www.hitfix.com to get a better understanding of our company and send inquiries/resumes to email@example.com
You must be a US resident and authorized to work in the US. HitFix is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters please.