Music Boards

Advertisement
Music General
Discuss anything that doesn't fit into another Music category
Created almost 2 years ago.
TerranceMcKnight
Grammys 2013 - Celebrity Quotes

The performance-heavy, 55th Annual Grammy Awards held on Sunday, attracted around 28 million viewers, the second-highest audience since 1993. The three-and-a-half-hour ceremony featured the best performances from Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Musician Ed Sheeran, Carrie Underwood, Elton John and others. Adele, Kelly Clarkson, Frank Ocean, Carrie Underwood walked away with the awards. Then, this year Grammys Awards also had LL Cool J hosting the show, for the second time. Having a reliable, high speed internet connection, it was easy for me to check out the complete coverage of Grammys. And now, here I have listed a few quotes from the stars that I found interesting:

• Katy Perry’s quote on Grammys

"Dont feel bad if you don't win. I never won this and I have my own eyelash line. Take that, Bon Iver."

• Redfoo of LMFAO’s quote on Dress code of Grammys 2013

"I did hear about the dress code, that's why I elected to not wear the Speedo."

• Kelly Clarkson’s quote referring to Miguel's performance:

"I don't know who you are but that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. We should sing together."

• Adele’s quote following up "21":

"I'm having lots of meetings since I've been in L.A. But I've been out of the loop really, just singing my baby nursery rhymes. I'm definitely going to visit Paul Epworth."

• Brian Wilson’s Quote on Beach Boys reunion tour:

"No, I don't think so"

• Gotye’s quote referring to pop star Prince:

"I'm really at a loss for what to say after receiving an award from the man standing behind us with a cane,"

• Jay-Z’s quote while collecting his 17th trophy:

"I would like to thank the swap meet for his hat,"

That’s not all; Grammys Awards 2013 had much more interesting and memorable moments like we had the most famous stars like Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley performing onstage. Needless to say, this ceremony had witnessed the best performances ever in the history of Grammys Awards.

Report Abuse