Listen: Firewall & Iceberg Podcast No. 3
Daniel Fienberg and Alan Sepinwall talk 'Chuck,' 'Lost' and 'Friday Night Lights'
Welcome to another week's Firewall & Iceberg podcast, a podcast characterized as much by its technical difficulties as its content.
Last week, if you'll recall, Sepinwall and I didn't like our first podcast and we recorded a second one completely from scratch.
That didn't feel necessary this time around, but we had to pause twice due to Skype issues and I sound as if I'm in a lead-lined coffin. Alan sounds great, though! So there's that. It's possible we're actually backsliding, technically, but Sepinwall's researching new techniques as I type.
We talked a bit longer this week and covered a wide variety of topics. If you're looking to catch some things and avoid others, here's a brief breakdown:
The "Chuck"-pocalypse: 1:00 - 9:30
"Lost": 10:20 - 17:10
"American Idol": 17:15 - 20:10
"Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains": 22:00 - 26:30
"How to Make It in America": 26:30 - 30:40
"Friday Night Lights": 31:30 - End
We talk about a few other things in there as well, but that's the basic outline.
And now, enjoy Firewall & Iceberg Podcast No. 3:
Firewall & Iceberg - Podcast 3
News From Our Partners
- What Netflix Really Wants Out Of 'Arrested Development' What To Watch This Memorial Day Weekend Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- Hear This: “Second Best” reflects a pivotal moment all serious bands face Watch This: The wages and the fear remain high in William Friedkin’s Sorcerer Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Nine: James Gray and Joaquin Phoenix reteam for a compelling period drama
- Would You Rather… Hang Backstage with One Direction or the Jonas Brothers? Watch Kesha Perform 'Machine Gun Love' Live See Pictures of Your Favorite Celebrity Couples Now + Then
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone' Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black, Behind the Candelabra, and Arrested Development's Netflix Debut Do These Four New Arrested Development Clips Get You Excited for the Show's Return? (VIDEO) Arrested Development Q&A: Alia Shawkat on Maeby, the Return of the Show, and the Canonization of Mitch Hurwitz
- Weekly Ketchup: Fox and Marvel Both Courting Quicksilver for Comic Blockbusters Critics Consensus: Fast & Furious 6 is Certified Fresh Red Carpet Photos with Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano and More
- 'Fast & Furious 6': The Reviews Are In! 'Return Of The Jedi' Turns 30: Secrets Of Ewok Language Revealed! 'Fast & Furious 6' Expected To Lap 'Hangover III' At Box Office
- The Telefile - The Most Heinous Person on Reality TV This Week The Telefile - Does Someone Have to Go?: Work Sucks.... If You Are On This Show The Telefile - Save Me: Lightning Strikes NBC
Something seems to be wrong with Norman BatesTuesday, May 21, 2013
Dan and Alan talk 'Goodwin Games,' 'Motive,' 'Behind the Candelabra' and moreMonday, May 20, 2013
Would Nikita kill the President or not?Saturday, May 18, 2013
Dan and Alan talk upfronts, reality and 'The Office' finaleFriday, May 17, 2013