Who tops next week's Billboard 200: Michael Buble, Nickleback or Rihanna?
What happens with Rihanna and Daughtry?
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas on the Billboard 200 as Michael Buble’s “Christmas” is expected to surge to sales of up to 275,000 copies, which would boost the title up a spot to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
That means “Christmas,” in its fifth week on the chart, could top a raft of new titles from superstars, including Nickelback’s “Here and Now,” pegged to come in at No. 2 and possible Buble spoiler, Rihanna’s “Talk That Talk” and Daughtry’s “Break the Spell.”
Likely to drop to No. 3 is this week’s chart topper, Drake’s “Take Care,” which will still possibly top 200,000 in sales. Rihanna’s “Talk” is on track to come in at No. 4, while “Break the Spell” will probably come in at No. 5, according to Hits Daily Double.
Mary J. Blige’s “My Life ll...The Journey Continues (Act 1)” is poised to debut at No. 6 with sales of up to 140,000.
Adele’s “21” drops to No. 7, its lowest spot since its February debut, although it still tops 100,000 in sales.
Nickelodeon stars Big Time Rush will debut at No. 8 or at No. 9, depending upon if it can pass Justin Bieber’s “Under the Mistletoe.” Coming in at No. 10 will likely be Taylor Swift’s live CD/DVD, “Speak Now World Tour Live.”
Did you buy any of this week's top selling albums? Share your thoughts below.
News From Our Partners
- 'The Lone Ranger' Trailer: The Rise of an American Legend 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal
- Daft Punk, 'Random Access Memories' – Album Review Adam Levine Inviting Shakira Over for Sweaty Bikram Yoga Sessions, Sparks Rumors Chris Brown, Demi Lovato + More React to Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013
Plus, watch Dave Grohl perform 'Bitch' with The Rolling StonesMonday, May 20, 2013
Guests on third country set include Lady Antebellum and Sheryl CrowMonday, May 20, 2013