Watch: Keith Urban's got his toes in the sand for 'Long Hot Summer' video
Enjoy while there are still a few weeks left
Jump in, the water’s fine. Before we say goodbye to summer, Keith Urban is giving us one last longing look at what we’ll miss for the next several months.
In the video for “Long Hot Summer,” he celebrates love and sand between your toes. He and his band play on the beach (as with most videos set in the desert or beach, we just have to suspend disbelief that there are no outlets anywhere in sight to plug in their equipment) as two pretty young things roll down the coast highway in a convertible. They’re meeting their beaus, who are surfing. (As first, we thought one of the surfers was perhaps Urban, but it’s another shaggy-haired, pretty boy).
[More after the jump...]
Now that Urban is all settled down with Nicole what’s-her-name, he no longer gets to frolic with any beauties, instead he sits by the sidelines, while the others have all the fun.
Urban is on tour throughout the fall. He and opener Jake Owen collaborated on John Mellencamp’s “Jack & Diane” in concert the other night. Urban seems to catch Owen by surprise, but he rises to the occasion.
News From Our Partners
- Seth MacFarlane's Next Film: 'Every Line Is Hilarious,' Amanda Seyfried Swears 'The Wolverine' Trailer: Five Questions It Answered 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Takes Box-Office Crown With $84 Million
- Meet The New 'X Factor' Judges 5 Women We're Excited to See On TV This Fall How 'Vikings' Leading Man Travis Fimmel Nearly Got Away...
- Ranking the Blockbusters with Summer Movie Scorecard 2013 RT on DVD & Blu-Ray: The Last Stand and Side Effects Box Office Guru Wrapup: Star Trek Softer Than Expected at #1
- The Telefile - TV on DVD: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 The Telefile - Veep: The Episode's Best Insults The Telefile - Saturday Night Live: Straight Outta 8H
- What to Watch Tonight: SYTYCD, Awkward., and the Finales of Grimm, The Game, and DWTS The Big C Series Finale Review: And They Lived Happily Ever After Warehouse 13 "The Sky's the Limit" Review: Up Up and Away
- Microsoft Announces Foza Motorsport 5 as an Xbox One Launch Title '24: Live Another Day': Will Mary Lynn Rajskub's Chloe Return? Xbox One's Xbox Live Services Will Get a Boost
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal 'The Wolverine' New Trailer: More Ninjas, More Action and Jean Grey?
- Cannes Film Festival: Cannes 2013, Day Six: Michael Douglas plays Liberace in Steven Soderbergh’s swan song, Behind The Candelabra Comics Panel: New releases include an alternative detective story and a new collection examining the collective urban subconscious Permanent Records: The Breeders’ Last Splash is a rallying cry for the weirdos and stereotype-flouters
She is woman, hear her roarTuesday, May 21, 2013
Keyboardist died today of cancerMonday, May 20, 2013
Plus, watch Dave Grohl perform 'Bitch' with The Rolling StonesMonday, May 20, 2013
Guests on third country set include Lady Antebellum and Sheryl CrowMonday, May 20, 2013