Watch: Justin Bieber and Usher's new video for 'Somebody to Love (Remix)'
Bring your HazMat suit and your fan
Does Justin Beiber need “Somebody to Love” or just a good Hazmat suit? Or perhaps both. It’s a little unclear in the new video for the remix of “Somebody to Love."
The clip has a simple premise—both Bieber and his mentor/label boss Usher—need somebody to love and they’re willing to dance for their love. The low-tech video features dancers of different levels and ages dancing with Usher and Bieber. There’s nothing hi-tech (unless you count the very cool light fixtures hanging from the ceiling and the short flame/hazmat sequence).
Bieber shows off his dance moves in a variety of styles with different dancers, including Beat Freaks, from “America’s Best Dance Crew.” It’s quite refreshing actually to see a clean set with the focus on the song and the performers and, do we dare say it, “age appropriate” moves. The video would have been greatly enhanced by some kind of dance off between Usher and Bieber—they only share a few scenes. But we’re sure that Usher doesn’t want to show up his meal ticket since he could wipe the floor with Bieber. We enjoyed Usher's little fan dance thought.
We’re sure his fervent fans will find some dance specific to the video and brand it “The Bieb.” Look for the clip to spawn many, many YouTube imitations.
News From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Recap: Top 2 Perform Shakira Leaving 'The Voice' Next Season Source Claims Kanye West + Kim Kardashian Will Most Likely Break Up Before the Baby Is Born
- Total Recall: Star Trek Movies Parental Guidance: Star Trek Into Darkness In Pictures: The Stars of Star Trek Into Darkness
- 'Supernatural' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Arrow' Season Finale Review: "Sacrifice" 'Modern Family' Review: "Games People Play"
- Laura Prudom: The Ultimate Sacrifice You Won't Believe What He Stole From George W. Bush It's Getting Ugly
- Interview: Noah Baumbach on how Frances Ha helped him see New York City with new eyes Random Roles: James Urbaniak on Venture Bros.’ return and Hal Hartley’s Lord Of The Rings Watch This: The second half of Twilight Zone: The Movie more than makes up for the first
- The Telefile - TNT & TBS Upfront 2013: Reaping What Other Networks Sowed The Telefile - Fall TV 2013: What's On When The Telefile - New Girl: Wedding Do's and Don'ts
- What to Watch Tonight: The Office's Big Farewell and the Season Finales of TVD, Elementary, and Five More Arrow Season 1 Finale Review: The Tragedies of Men Grimm "The Waking Dead" Review: Dead On Arrival
- 'Angry Birds' Film Dive-Bombing Into Theaters In 2016 'Fast & Furious 6' Blasts Forward With Exclusive Clip: Watch Now! 'Riddick' Trailer: Watch Vin Diesel Fight For Survival
Where does Mariah Carey's '#Beautiful' #debut?Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Rappers will appear with Bone Thugs N Harmony and Wu-Tang ClanWednesday, May 15, 2013
'They Don't Know' featured on next album, 'X'Wednesday, May 15, 2013
'X Factor' judge's material doesn't always match her strong pipesTuesday, May 14, 2013